𝓥𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓶

Don't be a ghost..... Be a human :Vote and Comment

"Venom.. The mafia is in danger" The old man said sitting on a rocking chair and a wine glass on his hand....

"Yes... Grandpa.. we encountered a sight of the Blood Shadows today" Jimin politely bowed and informed

"How is the Boss like?" The elderly man asked sipping his wine

"A Young man in his 20s with dark eyes and lustful face" Jimin said and the old man nodded.... "I knew it... Jooeun said he is" Jimin was confused yet he didn't ask anything.... It was his grandpa sitting in front of him... His everything

His lord to praise, His parent like guardian to rely on, His only family alive and his only friend to believe.... His Grandpa... Park Dong-hyun

The most fearless and brave person in Jimin's eyes... his admiration figure, his grandpa... His grandpa had been the most strong person in this world in Jimin's eyes since his childhood.... he never doubted his grandpa.. His grandpa was actually a ruthless mafia personality but for Jimin he was the most kind person

His grandpa had been looking after him since his parents died in front of him.... The mafia has enemies and those enemies killed his parents when he was 6....

It wasn't easy to see your parents die in front of you but the most hurting thing is that it isn't easy either to see your son and daughter like daughter-in-law die....

Throughout Jimin's first 5 years of life he always thought his grandpa is the worst but after his parents died and he was taken in by his grandpa.. everything was different.... His grandpa is soft for him when they are alone... he laughs and stays with Jimin like a parent....

Like Jungkook, Jimin never refused anything his Grandpa said or asked... Everything is granted if it's for his grandpa... even his life...

"Venom... I am getting old and probably die soon... Will you please be yourself after I die?" His grandpa asked all of a sudden catching Jimin off guard... His eyes widened and mouth hanged...

"I-I Grandpa.. I-I am myself now... And w-who told you that you are old... Y-You are Young.. P-Please don't leave me l-like that" Jimin stuttered by not a single drop of tear is dropped.... It was a defense mechanism of his to avoid sounding or being weak... Neither did he cried since his parent's death nor his grandpa....

They just went numb... They themselves avoid all types of weak situations like the death of their family and all...

His Grandma died the next day of his parent's funeral.... she couldn't handle her son's death and got a heart attack when she was in the study... sitting in the armchair beside her husband's chair..... his grandpa didn't teared a little bit... nor did Jimin... Jimin because he was too tired of losing everyone around him but His grandpa's situation was different

He didn't even believed she was death... Everyday He would call out her name and head to the study and sit in his armchair near hers.... The armchair she died on was never allowed to be removed by Jimin...

His grandpa would narrate all the stories looking at the armchair and when he is contended.. he would pat the armchair, smile at it and leave like it never happened.... it was his everyday thing... Not that Jimin was complaining...

At First Jimin was confused but later he got to understand that his grandpa just misses his grandma too much and that's why he's doing this to reminisce his partner

His grandpa just smiled and patted his back pulling his closer... "You will be alright Venom ... I am proud of you... Go on" Dong-hyun said and Jimin nodded and left...

"You were never like that Jimin.... I was the one that made you Venom... Chanhee didn't wanted it that way..."

The old man mumbled taking out a piece of paper... The paper being a photo of his son and daughter-in-law... Park Han-Gyeol and Park Chan-hee...

"He misses you both... Well I miss you both and I miss her too......my grumpy lady... she promised to die together but went too early"