𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼

"You took too long Ale"

Jimin scoffed as he looked at Jackson who was still looking at the dead body

Jungkook left knowing that he would be a weight on Jimin while the whole process but never knew another mafia leader from Vancouver, Ale was involved.

Yes Vancouver, Jackson's base Mafia was situated in Canada. Jackson being Jimin's cousin and the sole enemy of  Kim Han-bin.

The reason why he is here was Jimin baiting him to Kim Han-bin. Jimin wasn't that fool to fight that man hungry bitch alone when she has all the snipers ready with her.

But it was a lucky draw that his cousin had men assigned in Kim Han-bin forces. Neither does his cousin likes him nor he like Jackson. It was a frenemy type of relationship since their enemy is same. Kim Han-bin

The duo wasn't really known to anybody as cousins but more than that which was enemies.

"I had my reasons Venom"

He answered with equal amount of annoyance in his voice. Even though this type of relationship was quite the common ground still the frenemies don't get along well.

"I want you to meet Jungkook to discuss the plans out" Jimin stated without hesitation and left him right on place.

"This arrogance" Jackson snorted as he followed Jimin.

Since the childhood Jackson never liked Jimin nor does Jimin liked Jackson. It was because of his grandpa basically.

Both of them sat in the car and took off for Jimin's home. 

The ride was quite silent but to be honest none of them were awkward. It was considered a normal ride together since people in their family don't really talk much. On the scale of 0-10, Jimin's interaction with his family other than his grandpa was at -10.

"Venom~" Jackson all of a sudden broke the silence and Jimin tilted his head towards Jackson, "Yes?" 

"I heard you were married?" He asked and Jimin nodded not interested in whatever the topic be.

"Whose heir is she? Korean Mafia?" He inquired and Jimin snorted. It becomes quite a sensitive topic if the term for his spouse comes as 'she' rather than he.

"My spouse will be waiting in the mansion, you can see to it later when we get there" Jimin answered with a tint of aggression revealed in his unbothered face.

Jackson wanted to ruin Jimin's mouth for his arrogance right there. "Whatever" He mumbled.

It was a short drive of less than 10 minutes in span. When Jimin and Jackson arrived, Jimin stepped down first and asked Jackson to follow. 

Jay was actually there waiting for both of them outside the mansion. Jungkook by now knew why Jimin was carefree, his cousin would've save him.

"Welcome Boss" He greeted and Jimin nodded with a poker face, after Jimin entered Jackson aka Ale came in and Jay arched his brow but greeted anyway, "Welcome"

Jackson too nodded and went in. 

Jackson went in further to see a man sitting in the most comfortable way, spreading his legs and his head thrown back.

He stared at the man and then to Jimin, He was confused. Where was Jimin's spouse?

He glanced at Jimin the second time and he was nearly dead. His eyes nearly fell from the sockets. Jimin smiled. Jimin fucking smiled.