13 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

Short chapters since I am doing my 'The Forced Alpha Mates' thing

Jimin as per demanded took her to the shipment area, She was checking everything and he was unbothered...Never been

The prosecutor seemed to find nothing, "We have 13 port shipments Prosecutor Lee!" Jimin called out from his car with a smirk...

It was his plan on tiring the fuck out of the lady, Narin sighed as he finished checking then Jimin called out and she was annoyed as fuck...

God Save her from Jimin's cunning brain, he made roam around all the shipments, Even if she was checking, she wasn't getting a single evidence of Drugs anywhere...

"I'll bring the whole team tomorrow, stop everything for now" She ordered after she checked the 2nd port but Jimin being Jimin shook his head in disbelief....

"Now you're interrupting my business, You don't have a search warrant yet i allowed you to search the place without any visible proofs that you are a prosecutor...Now If you tell me to stop the business then i'm sorry I can't...Bring a search warrant and we can talk"

With that Jimin left the lady in difficulty...If she goes to bring a warrant from Court, she will require a day or two till then the shipments will already leave place...

"I'll just search with my team arriving soon" She sighed defeated and searched herself, even now Jimin seems pretty pleased...He took out his phone and dialled a number before the team arrives...

It was Agust D

"You done?" Jimin asked as he looked at Narin looking at every possible evidence she try to find yet failing from a distance...

"Yeah. Just the shipments will leave after a few minutes" Agust D confirmed and Jimin hummed before hanging up...

A Prosecutor can't just call teams like this to search without a search warrant but she did somehow that shows how much hold she has on her department..."PROSECUTOR LEE, YOU SEARCH UP, I HAVE TO ATTEND SOME MEETINGS...MY PEOPLE WILL GUIDE YOU"

With that Jimin left smirking, she won't get anything anyways, Every drug shipment was handled by Agust D or Jungkook, Jimin doesn't do this shit since he's the local in Busan and people know about him....They might get a search warrant against him easily but not Agust D or Jungkook.....

"Enjoy!" Jimin mumbled before stepping in his car and leaving...

"Park Jimin, you will regret for this"