𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓖𝓸𝔀𝓷

I did a mistake....️☹I searched everything but forgot that December in NZ is summer to be accurate....😔

6th day

Jimin and Jungkook were in each others arms sleeping peacefully when a ringtone disturbed them....It was second time they were disturbed in their sleep...

Jungkook being the cunning one knew the person would be Jimin's grandpa so without looking he passed the phone to Jimin....

But to Jungkook's dismay it was Jungkook's phone....Jimin picked up the phone sluggishly and the line was connected...The thing they didn't notice was it was a Video call

"He-llo" Jimin was extra sleepy today since he was still feverish....

"Jun- Jimin?" It was Jungkook's mother....Jimin didn't panicked like Jungkook though...he was still in his sleepy mode so he-

"Bunny...your mom is calling" He missed the smirk on Jungkook's mother's face...they both didn't notice until....

"Jimin your satin gown looks fabulous" Jimin woke up in a lightening bolt, still holding the phone and then noticing the smirking lady.....he is doomed...both are doomed....

Jungkook was in the mean time kicked off the bed and a groan was heard...

"Baby Chick...Why did you kic..." He was frozen seeing a screen infront of him with his mother smirking....and Jimin running as fast as he could to the closet...

It was Jungkook who convinced Jimin that he would look beautiful in the satin gown....

"Jeon Jungkook.." Jimin made the phone stand towards Jungkook so that Jungkook is in full view and he himself ran....

"Y-Yes Mom" Jungkook was scared or shy...who knows what bt definitely isn't confident...and being half naked...it's worse..

"Keep it up" Jungkook was dazed...what to keep it up...She was talking about the relation Jimin and he holds....She maybe liked it...

"I'm glad you two don't call each other Venom and Shadow...." Joo-eun continued and Jungkook was embarrassed...

"I did once though" Jungkook mumbled as his mother eyed him properly....

"You two are slow" She continued and Jungkook took a minute to take in what she said but as soon as he realised.... He unintentionally pulled the blanket over himself protecting his...uhh..unmarked body...

Jungkook was too much embarrassed with his state that he couldn't even procees anything.....Joo-eun chuckled before continuing "So I called you to remind you that after two it's Christmas...So we want you to spent your rest of the Honeymoon in Paris" Joo-eun claimed and Jungkook nodded...

"You don't have anything to say?" Joo-eun asked and Jungkook shook his head.....

"Ok then inform your Baby chick about it and you will head Paris today in a Private jet" Joo-eun said to which Jungkook just scratched his nape finding it difficult to respond and nodded....

"Further details are being sent to you....please check" With that she hanged up....

Jungkook sighed for once.... And yelled out...."BABY CHICK PLEASE COME OUT....THE LINE IS DISCONNECTED" As soon as the yell settled in Jimin's ears...he slammed the closet's door opened and dashed towards the bed and wrapped himself in the blanket again...