𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓶 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽

"Do it quick. We don't have the whole day" The Older lady complained as he held out her waist to check her time.

Jimin who was holding his knives pointed right towards the older male got distracted, 

"Shut the fuck up" 

The lady seemed not so bothered instead she laughed as Jimin glared at her. 

"Mom. Why are you there? Come here" 

A voice called out from behind and as Jimin looked back, he could see Jungkook and Taehyung standing there.

Well Now Taehyung-

Kim Han-bin and Jeon Ji-na were married and had their first child Samuel. Then adpoted Mina and Taehyung.

Nobody liked Han-bin. and it was Taehyung who informed his mother about Han-bin's next target, The Jeons.

So if the puzzle pieces came together, we know who did what.

"I'm here to watch this motherfucker die so Don't Disturb V. Let's see What This infamous Venom can do"

The older lady namely Jeon Ji-na wasn't a fan of Venom. Nor was Jimin fan of her. Both are rivals in business and hating on each other wasn't a big deal but the matter was that Even Jungkook was enjoying their bickering.

Jimin's eyes twitched in anticipation as he let a smirk plaster on his face,

"What about a match? Dabria" 

She was a woman who loved Competitions and the thing that Venom was calling her by her Code name, she liked it.

"Why not?" She smiled as he placed her purse in the table nearby and took off her coat.

After a while both Jimin and Jina were kind enjoying throwing knives to a sobbing person, who apparently was Kim Han-bin. No mercy was seen in their eyes as they threw knives detaching flesh from his body.

"So I heard You went to Honeymoon?" Ji-na managed to ask as she threw her eighth knife towards Han-bin.

Jimin hummed as he threw his knife right after.

"Where to?"

"Queenstown"

Ji-na hummed, "That's a Nice....BINGO!!" 

Jimin heard the lady yell in happiness as she pierced his neck with a knife and Han-bin being death right after gagging.

 "I won" She announced right after she saw Jimin staring at her with amusement.

"Well Venom, As a reward I want the Daegu shipment of yours" She added and picked her purse and Coat from the table.

"It isn't mine. It's Leos'" He retorted and Ji-na paused for a moment.

"Then I guess I have to take over Leo" She sighed as she walked towards Jungkook, leaving Jimin huff in discontent.

"What's up Shadow?" She greeted and Jungkook bowed towards her in respect, 

"Nothing" 

"Venom's good at this. Hope he doesn't kill you one day"

To which Jungkook just chuckled and added, 

"I hope so too. But you know the thirst for his brutalities gets piling up"

The woman in front of him didn't hold any significance in Jungkook's life at all but that's until she uttered her last statement to him, 

" The Venom Thirst will kill you someday for sure"

The End

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well I know this isn't a very satisfying end but to be honest I don't have much patience and time to write short chapters day by day. So tada!!!! Maybe The epilogue will be longer.

I'm sorry for this chapter and book being that cringe.