𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭

Sorry for the delay in the chapter!!!! I was not home actually

Enjoy🤗

“You shouldn't have done it Hyung” Jimin mumbled as he looked over his cousin lying on the bed.

“You good?” Jungkook who just came in with Jay following him with a tray of syringes and other medicinal things.

Jimin's head jerked around to look at Jungkook.

“Nothing's good. Everyone shouldn't be dying like this” Jimin blurted out stern yet with a sigh following right after.

He wasn't crying nor was he doing anything that made him look vulnerable. He just looked like it was all fault yet he not necessarily looked like he's reflecting on it.

Jungkook somehow knew if anything Jimin is surely feeling guilty.

Why? Because this is what happened-

A small bullet nearly killed the only cousin that Jimin had.

When the mafia bosses of Busan and Vancouver were talking then someone was eyeing on them and had snipers on work too.

Seeing the two bosses busy and distracted, he got a chance.

The chance that he missed because of Ale, his enemy.

Ale took the shot for the other guy he was targeting. Awfully weird.

Seeing them makes the person who was eyeing them burn but he needed to destroy the Jeons and Park Jimin was one of the Jeons now.

Since Ale took the shot, Jeon Jimin was safe for now, just for now.....

Eyes on Jeon Jungkook too though

Jackson took the shot and still was breathing, just because of Jay actually. The said male was homeschooled and had a certified doctorate degree. And he definitely helped them this time.

The sniper couldn't be caught but one thing was sure. They were not so safe as they were before.