-4°𝓒

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human :Vote and Comment

❤️Enjoy❤

3rd day of the month

The next day was very lazy since both of them weren't awoke till 8 in the morning....

But then Jimin's eyes fluttered opened when he felt his bed shaking... He tossed and turned to the edges to see everything fine... But when he craned his head towards Jungkook's side... he saw Jungkook holding his butt as if soothing it from pain while lying on the floor....

Jimin concluded Jungkook fell down from his bed...

"Jungkook... You okay?" Jimin groggily asked as he sat upright....yawning and rubbing his eyes....

"I'm Fine....Just this bed is small" Jungkook replied but his voice muffled by the blanket...

"I'm hungry..." Jimin snorted as he woke up and paced to the bathroom with his clothes and towel....

"I will make the reservation later on and we can go after we freshened up".....Jungkook yelled out and Jimin nodded meanwhile Jungkook started finding breakfast places....

After some minutes Jimin came out to see Jungkook all focussed in finding the place where they can make a reservation....

"Found it" Jungkook yelled as he ran towards Jimin who was fixing the beds...."Outdoors or Indoors"

Jungkook asked as he showed him two pictures

Jungkook asked as he showed him two pictures....."Outdoor for now" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded with determination as he reserved a table oudoors of the restaurant...

They both came out of the suite comfortably, Jimin leaning on Jungkook as he was still sleepy while Jungkook holding on Jimin firmly

They walked out towards their car and hopped in..."The Grille"

The driver nodded and after 15 minutes ....they were already there...

During the 15 minutes ride, Jimin was leaning on Jungkook's shoulder resting his head on it....Jimin wasn't being clingy, it's just he wasn't a morning person so he felt out of place since he came here just after waking up.....