𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮

Don't be a ghost reader....... be a human :Vote and Comment

❤️Enjoy❤

"Ar... You are telling me we can eat there?" Jimin asked as he pointed to the specific direction towards the brunch area...

Jungkook nodded and tried to drag him but Jimin instead dragged him towards the elevator... "We are not going there... It's crowded" Jimin claimed as both of them reached the elevator

Jimin entered the elevator and stood there meanwhile Jungkook frowned....

Jimin glanced at Jungkook and almost cooed and we say here ALMOST ... Jimin sighed as he spoke up.... "Jungkook You forgot about your mafia status, didn't you?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin but a whiny complaint Shook Jimin... "We are supposed to enjoy our Honeymoon here Jimin-shi.. Why are you making me do that?" That was the moment when Jungkook knew he fucked up....Jimin stiffened and his eyes searched roll here to there in....God knows what feeling..... Was he shy? Was he embarrassed? Who knows?

Jungkook's eyes widened with what he said but also at the same time tried to remove the awkwardness between them, which was a Huge fail.... because every now and then Jimin would fake cough whenever Jungkook tried to speak out...

It was indeed awkward but then when they reached their suite, It was a different kind of tension between them... Jungkook knew Jimin lacks in communication so he started when they were having brunch in the mini dining table placed in the middle of the room...

"Are you tired now?" Trust me This was the most absurd question Jimin had ever heard but he shook anyways , just to remove the heavy tension....

"So I heard about the famous wine tasting tour... I couldn't find a guide for that but we can go alone and try that... What do you think?" Jungkook asked in almost one breathe..... He seemed so prepared and excited that Jimin couldn't deny him and replied..." I'd love to go there... "

"..... with you" Jimin mumbled the end and he hoped its not audible to Jungkook but to his dismay Jungkook heard that and His face was in fire....

It couldn't be ignored that Jimin loves to spent time with Jungkook or maybe he's just excited because he never had a vacation.... Jungkook's thoughts lingered all around when Jimin finished his meal and disposed his as well as Jungkook's leftovers too...

Jimin suddenly wrapped his muffler on Jungkook's neck when Jungkook was busy blushing at the previous comment.... He was caught off guard as his head raised slowly to see Jimin smiling.... "Let's go..."

Jungkook swore his heart did a thing but again it goes into the dustbin since Jungkook shrugged it off... as he just nodded and went outside his room..

They were in the elevator when Jungkook pulled his phone out and started searching for the place he mentioned earlier.... "It's called the Wet Jacket winery"

 "It's called the Wet Jacket winery"