𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓔𝓾𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human :Vote and Comment

❤️❤️Enjoy❤️❤️

I know I said this will be a long chapter but at the end I'm very busy these days and tired too... Hope you Understand my situation....This chapter is a complete mess so far as I read it myself

Jimin was very happy since the very beginning of the Honeymoon...He loves it, He loves the mini surprises Jungkook gives him occasionally......He never in his life expected anything like that but now that he is getting everything he can't stop expecting more.....

It was always Jungkook who took him to so many places, Made him so happy so during the shower Jimin decided he would plan something for him....

Maybe some daring place...But what's daring then Jumping from 134m bridge and coming back alive...What's the Google for if I use my brain all the time...Pabo

It was strange how Jimin thinks to himself so often now....It was all by his grandpa back then...He indeed changed

Jimin came out from the bathroom to see Jungkook lying on the carpet, staring at the ceiling and smiling as blush crept on his face....Jimin was suddenly intrigued by the blushing face of Jungkook..."Beautiful"

Jimin blurted out and was staring until he realized what he did and watched Jungkook getting even redder....But he didn't regretted his words though...

Jungkook got up as he grabbed his towel and sprinted to the bathroom leaving Jimin alone, who was smiling affectionately shaking his head... "Aish... I'm getting shameless"

Jungkook was in utter trouble....What's the matter with Jeon Jimin? Why do he have to act all cool while Jungkook has to blush....

He came out of the bathroom after some time and Jimin was there sitting with all the electronic devices....specifically all the tabs, his phone and PC

"I GOT IT!!!!!" Jimin suddenly yelled and started performing his victory dance over the bed but what he didn't notice was that Jungkook was out and was smirking...

Jimin was brought back to the reality when he Jungkook spoke up..."Prominent Ass for twerks" That was meant to be a joke like the kiss of extreme lust thing but this time it hit Jimin different...Well he stopped dancing and got down the bed slowly as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt...

Jungkook looked at Jimin and realised....Shy Jimin is the best to deal with..."Why are you saying that?" Jimin questioned as he stared right into Jungkook's eyes and that was the moment when both were lost into each other UNTIL a phone call disturbed them for the second time....

Jimin sprinted to pick the call while Jungkook sighed and shook his head..."Close enough" He mumbled before heading towards the closet....

Jungkook wanted to eavesdrop but what to do Jimin shut him off and went to the balcony....

"Jungkook-ah Get ready...We are heading somewhere" Jimin yelled from the Balcony and Jungkook's ears shot up...They are going somewhere and Jimin is taking him....Strange

He got ready and both left with a car but on the way Jimin was enquiring everything like a detective from Jungkook....

"Jungkook-shi....I have some questions" Jimin stated and Jungkook nodded "Go ahead"

"First Question...What's your age?" Jungkook was SHOOK....Understatement

"20" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded before mentally taking a note..."You didn't know?"

Jimin shook his head as he proceeded towards the second question....It took them 15 minutes to reach the destination and 15 of torture since Jimin asked every possible question that might have made Jungkook seem secretive, That includes Taehyung too...

"Where are we?"

"NZONE" Jimin announced as he hopped out with Jungkook and practically dragged him inside....

When Jungkook saw an aircraft...HE WAS JUNGSHOOK..... Never did he thought Jimin will bring him for skydiving....

It took them 3 hrs to finish the skydiving... It was indeed new for Jimin and Jungkook both but Jimin can't deny that he saw a certain kind of spark in Jungkook... Ahhh Talk about the fearless bunny...

"You look like a bunny" Jimin claimed as they both were now returning to their suite after the long day... It was tough for Jimin again today since he wad kinda scared of heights...

"H-Huh?" It confused Jungkook... He was in the car for like 5 minutes without a word with Jimin and the driver taking them back to the suite but suddenly Jimin says something like that... Flustered... The reaction he had was priceless...

"When you grin, you look like a bunny" Jimin stated again with dreamy eyes leaning on Jungkook's shoulder since he was dizzy again....

"Y-You too look l-like a mochi" Jungkook replied and was expecting Jimin to make an sassy comeback but to his SHOCK... Jimin grinned.....

Jungkook saw Jimin's eyes turning into crescents and his cheeks puffed up a little and all Jungkook wanted to do now is caress his cheeks so bad....

But he refrained himself from doing that... After few more minutes they reached there Suite....

Jimin was sleeping and Jungkook DIDN'T knew what to do anymore....

It took him a good one minute to decide what to do.... he carried Jimin all the way to his suite in bridal style...

What surprised him the most was Jimin opened his eyes when they were in the elevator but he just whined a little and snuggled into Jungkook's chest.... All Jungkook was thinking now is..... I'm going crazy

That day Jungkook actually slept at the couch, Just to make sure he doesn't do anything inappropriate... He was going crazy.. He doesn't know what to do... He is confused.. He feels butterflies in his stomach when he's with Jimin... Jimin's eye smile makes him feel the happiness he's been missing so many years... He wants to give Jimin everything but he felt he had nothing... But little did he knew that Jungkook's presence was like a gift for Jimin....

Jimin never wanted anyone like he wants Jungkook to stay by his side... In a very short span of time, Jimin was Ok with Jungkook seeing him or his smile.... It was the moments they share, that made him feel euphoria running down his spines...

Those are the small sweet moments that gives rise to love actually... Love as in any kind of love... Not just between two lovers but all types... You can't defines love but just feel it take over... Sometimes you might get confused on which type of love it is but at the end it is you who feels the flow so have faith and believe in yourself... You will get the answer....

We develop feelings for a certain someone when we get to know them... Love in first sight is somewhat different from my point of view.. I don't know about the others but for me... I personally think Love takes time to work and one sight of the person isn't enough... at least here Jimin and Jungkook aren't really a good example of love at first sight but an example of love where you get to know each other first and then go for second step and don't rush things....