𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼

"Why does he have to call you boyfriend!!!" Jungkook is doomed. Jimin was ranting about it for the nth time now. He seriously needs to work but Jimin being the one ranting was keeping him from working.

Currently both are on the office, Jimin pacing here and there complaining and Jungkook just trying to focus yet Jimin walking, no no stomping here and there was the case.

"Minnie Can you just let me work!!" Jungkook whined once again and all Jimin did was huffed replying, "WHAT THE FUCK FUCK ARE YOU.. LET ME SEE" 

It took him seconds to throw Jungkook aside alongwith the chair and lean forward to see what Jungkook was working on.

Jimin's eyes widened dramatically as he looked at Jungkook as if saying, 'unbelievable'.

"You are stuck into making this shit?" It took Jimin a few minutes to whatever Jungkook was doing and Jungkook was left shook.

Jimin stood straight and dragged Jungkook's chair to the corner of the room and then it took him a whole two hours to vent out his frustration. Jungkook however was kinda scared when Jimin won't stop rambling how he should throw Taehyung into a cage of wolves, which Jimin apparently owns in Gwang-ju.

✔✔

"Boss, it's time." It was the next day when Jay nearly loaded every gun possible into the car trunk to meet Narin.

"Calm down, It's not like she's the competition. Just try to drag Taehyung out of it and if possible tie him with the anchor and throw it into the sea" Jimin scoffed remembering what happened the previous day. 

"Uhh- Okay" Jay complied as he went out closing the door of the office behind him.

"Aren't you to-" Before Jungkook could say anything Jimin smirked. Jungkook knew the answer now.

"Don't mess up minnie or else nothing can save you" Jungkook stated and Jimin's smirk grew. "Who told you I'm gonna that myself?" He asked as he fixed his coat.

"Involving Agust D?" Jimin turned towards Jungkook with a growing annoyed face. "Is this look ok?"

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. "Babe You really gonna keep me in shade?" Jimin really found it amusing how Jungkook uses his sweet names to make Jimin agree with him but the defect in the trick is that Jimin never agrees to it.

"Let's go squeeze some balls" Jimin exclaimed with excitement making Jungkook sigh in defeat. Jimin really has the nerves.

✔✔

"We are here. it's 10:59 now" Jay informed as he opened the door of the car for Jungkook and Jungkook doing the time for Jimin.

The on-mok harbour was quiet with no one as it was weekend. Jimin took a seat beside Jungkook and waited for Narin but to no avail.

It was 11:03 and still Narin wasn't there. Jimin lost patience. "Load the guns." As soon as he said that a series of cars and a bike stopped right outside.

It was Narin and Taehyung at her back. The others were guards.

"See We have some serious influence" Jimin whispered as he saw Guards coming out endlessly.

"It's a problem though" Jungkook whispered back. "Stay chilled. We have our backs covered" Jimin replied as he crossed his legs not bothering Narin who headed towards them.

Before taking a seat, a clap from Jimin was heard and three men from her guards were shot. Anything from Narin wasn't heard instead Jimin spoke up, "Three minutes, Three men"

"This is gonna be interesting when we narrate this in the court tomorrow" Narin smirked taking a seat just in front of Jimin and Jungkook.

The unexpected something was happening in the background though.

"Brave of you to assume you will slip away alive today"