𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮

My solemn apologies for the twist last chapter since I might have hurt some people out there or triggered some memories... I am sorry but I just am doing my part of work here and it wasn't intentional...

Lemme explain my actions at the end of the chapter....

You would hate me but I wanted to make this Corona, not Blood Cancer...

⚠️CW//TRIGGERS AHEAD ⚠️

🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓🔓

Jimin woke up as he squirmed and saw Jungkook staring at him with affection with a smile..."T-The funeral?" Jungkook seemed confused as he quirked his brow....

"Whose Funeral dear?"

A question that alone send chills to Jimin's spine, shaking his whole system.... He was still tensed if it's just a dream or something was really up... "My G-Grandpa-"

Jungkook smiles as hugs Jimin and soothes him, rubbing circles on his back.... "Nightmare?"

Jimin hums as he leans on touch... It was something Jimin never wanted, his grandpa ever leaving him...

"I want to meet Grandpa..." Jungkook stiffened but as he pulled away, a huge grin was in view...

"Really?"

Jimin hummed in answer as they Jungkook stood up and held his hand out for Jimin to hold... "Let's save water and we go after.. By the way he's already back Home in Korea... Wanna go?" Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin, still holding his hand out...

"Yes..." Jimin excitedly claimed as he took Jungkook's hand and jumped onto him...

🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻

It was New Year's Eve and 10 in the night by now as they reached Korea after the long day back... The main aim was to visit Joo-eun and Dong-hyun...

Jimin was asleep and needed rest yet he whined in his sleep that he needed to be with his grandpa....

"Doll... Should we enter now?" Jungkook asked as he pointed to Jimin's previous home, Where his grandfather lives.....Jimin just nodded...

Both of them went in and Jimin's sleep immediately opened as he rechecked the surroundings there and yelled out, "GRANDPA.... WHERE ARE YOU?" Jimin's grandpa immediately came out from his room upstairs, as a click of knob was heard and he walked down the stairs with his folding walker as the guards helped him...At that moment Jimin realized something... He never saw thought about his grandpa, never expressed his love or fondness....Never appreciated his efforts when raising Jimin...He never realized His grandpa was aging...

He always looked at his grandpa as the most strongest person till now but he's been weak with the passing years...he never noticed...

"What happened Venom?" Jimin was a bit disappointed with the use of his name but yet shrugged it as he engulfed his grandpa into a hug... whispering something that his grandpa was shock after but tears flowed out after....

"I wanted to single out the people who made my life complete so I came to you with him....You will always remain the best Grandpa"

Sometimes we don't value the most important things in our life, but when we lose them we start thinking about it and and regret the rest of our lives...Nothing in this world remains forever so whenever we have the chance to be grateful or show our gratitude, we shouldn't hesitate...Appreciate before it's too late to even regret....

(✿◡‿◡)

I'm sorry for the twist but I don't like sad endings or deaths so I added it...if anyone has the problem, PM me....but with suggestions..

It maybe rude but let me tell you....I don't have much energy to pick up someone else's traumas, I have enough of them....RN i'm lying on a bed with my palm and thighs stitched with a broken rib so I tend not to pick fights here....

Thank you and someone is offended I'm sorry but the truth is I'm tired of people's problems....Well i have a thousands to solve myself....

φ(* ̄0 ̄)

BTW tomorrow's New year's eve and I'm going to write something that will happen in this Book for the first time and maybe the last.... Guess if you can(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Hint: Once in a blue moon in my books....O(∩_∩)O