𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

Don't be a ghost..... Be a human :Vote and Comment

It all started with bloodsheds Jungkook caused in Busan.....

It caused all difference when The mighty Blood Shadows were up to hunt down their rivals but were eventually stopped by the Mafia's Chief Lady....Jeon Jooeun...

The eternal beauty that piles up the Earth's surface...Jooeun...The reason of Jungkook's pride and ego...His mother

Jungkook never refused his mother so this time too he didn't refuse his mother and stepped into the heaven disguised as hell.... Marriage

But it was their thought that it started with Jooeun but it started when they first saw each other....

Busan...The birthplace of both the Demons disguised as Humans......Jimin and Jungkook....

Nightlife...A bar more specifically A Gay strip bar..... It was the place where Jungkook came today to fulfil his needs after so long....

It was all crowded with many boys, men and even old hags...more precisely the old hags were the sugar daddies...

Jungkook arrived in Busan one day ago to kill off his rivals this time in Busan...They included Major Leo Mafia....Delguard Mafia...Coteirto Mafia and the most prestigious of all The Venom Hunters Mafia

Jungkook just entered the bar and found its way to a corner with all the young boys snorting white powder.....

"Move" This was the voice of Jay who cleared Jungkook's way till the corner...

"Why d-do we h-have to move?" A boy managed to say..... he could barely say anything as someone was grinding on him....his horny ass wasn't in a state of talking decently....

Before Jay could warn any later, Jungkook came out of the group of guards....."Move"

It was the only word that turned the boys around him on and they started scooting further to make space for Jungkook.....

Jungkook smirked and without speaking just sat in between them but no longer the boys were arguing... They hovered over Jungkook and stared at him like a piece of flesh revealed to a predator....

Lustful eyes were everywhere but then something caught his eyes....A boy....radiating dark energy but had a baby face... Indeed interesting

"Fuck off" The boy coldly said to a bunch of old hags trying to lure him with money....

"No baby we ar..." Jungkook flinched when he witnessed a sudden gunshot and the old hag was on the floor.....Everyone stopped and started looking at the by now dead person...

"Yugyeom....how many times should I tell you keep your horses low....Look..." The boy said pointing to the dead person..."he is dead with all the blood staining out of his body.....Disgusting" The boy was saying when a guard interrupted him.."Old Master is wanting you...in the mansion within 25"

The boy nodded and went out with his guards hovering all around him....

"Impressive" Jungkook complimented but soon the compliments faded when he heard something from the boy sitting on his lap now...."The Venom Hunters are really dangerous" The boy mumbled and the next moment he was thrown on the floor....

"Venom Hunters....Jay Chase the cars of those faggots" Jungkook said and went out with guards following around in a protective circle....

Jungkook and his men went to a dark alley where all the cars were kept but when they reached there only a note could be seen....

Jay picked the note and handed it to Jungkook...He read it

"Dare? And to Jeon Jungkook? You will die soon You Motherfucker" he mumbled with a sinister smirk on his face as he crushed the note.....

The note-----

Well Well Well....The Blood Shadows are chasing us? Venom Hunters? Let's see if you can chase us without your cars...Fuck off our way Jerks...We have much more important things to do....Don't waste our time......

Your worst wisher
The Venom

Jungkook was intrigued who that Venom was....Was he the boy he just saw inside? Or was he the old master that guard was talking about? Who knows?