𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽

I'm back with a chapter.....

The day was hard on Jimin.....Very hard...The person, who works out to the point where cramps are all day long visitors was now even afraid to even stand up...

All after the previous night, Jimin couldn't really stand and go take a walk and was now lying beside Jungkook with a pout and a free frown as he crossed his arms against his chest.....

Jungkook meanwhile was sleeping without any remorse or anything as Jimin continued frowning...

"Bun-ny" A broken raspy call and Jungkook was immediately up with the coldness in the voice...."I want to go to the toilet" But to no avail Jungkook hummed mumbling 'Go'

Jimin wad never this mad....He didn't regret having sex the previous night yet he can't walk and the worse part was that, The person who rammed on him was sleeping soundly without helping him....

"What Go? Help me out" Jungkook opened his eyes once more as he looked at Jimin.... After he understood what Jimin really wanted, A smirk unknowingly got plastered on his face as he sat upright..... "Ok... I'll help you but where are the kisses?"

Jimin sighed at the end as he leaned and placed a peck on Jungkook's soft thin lips.... "Now can we?" Jimin asked impatiently.... He was holding back pee and Jungkook was make it hard....

He helped Jimin and was back to sleep when after a few minutes Jimin yelled back from the toilet...."BUNNY BRING ME MY PAJAMAS" Jungkook could now just sigh as he yell a 'yes' and got Jimin a pair of pajamas and he himself wore something....since he knew Jimin won't let him sleep anymore after.....

After an hour both of them could hear a knock....it was Jay and they automatically came to know....not that they had more members in the house...

"What Jay?" Jungkook called out in his still raspy voice just after brushing his teeth....

"Brunch" Jay just uttered a word and left...No wonder what happened to him?He didn't even wait for Jungkook to throw a tantrum

"let's go!!" Jimin was the one squealing...He wanted food now...just food...he was hungry and it's his first priority now, leave Jungkook aside for now...

Jimin stood up from the couch where he was sitting with his phone and the next moment was when he just wanted to kill Jungkook with frustration....He sighed in annoyance and started limping around...

'Jay won't notice, Right?' that's what dwelled in his mind as he stepped down the last stair, Jungkook following him...

Jay was already ready with all the food on the table....he waited there with his hands placed neatly over each...

His eyes were scanning Jimin and Jungkook....he soon realised Jimin was limping....he just sighed and his posture dropped....

"Let me help you boss" Jay claimed as he came forward and helped Jimin....Jimin had a hard night...

Both Jimin and Jungkook sat on the chairs as they stared at Jay who wasn't sitting with them instead standing behind Jungkook....

"You won't eat Jay?" Jimin asked as he digged in....Jay shook his head and maintained the aura that screamed loyalty....

"Eat or Die....Choice is yours" Jungkook used his stern demanding role as he decently stuffed his mouth with food...

Jay without a word sat down beside Jimin and helped himself to get served...

When Jay was done with the serving....Jay cleared his throat, bringing their attention to him...

"Can I ask for something Boss?" He indicated that question to Jimin.... Jimin merely nodded as his mouth was stuffed with waffles....

Jimin never saw Jay so reserved and silent....he would always inform about the recents to either Jungkook or Jimin...

Today was different.... He has gotten quiet...

"Can I move out?" That's the attack from Jay and Jimin was stiffed, Jungkook didn't respond as he continued eating....

"Why?" Jimin asked as he was staring at Jay with accusing eyes..."Well you two are bonded well now and well- well-....." Jay sighed as he pinched his temple in the lose of words....

How will he put it in words without offending them..?

"Well what?" Jungkook asked irritated and he glanced at Jay...."Spill out" Jimin added..

Both are serious now...."Well-...........

Both were shook after this.... Jay wasn't wrong though...