𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

Don't be a ghost...... be a human: Vote and comment

It was the day of marriage when no one really cared of Jungkook's and Jimin's thoughts...

Dong-hyun and Joo-eun were actually happy and only that mattered to Jimin and Jungkook.....

Jimin and Jungkook never denied there love for them

Jimin was all set and Jungkook too... The wedding was to be done in the Park residence so Jungkook and his mother straightaway went to the Park mansion

When they reached there Jimin's grandpa could be seen in the gateway waiting for them....

Soon the ceremony started.... Jimin came out... and puff the marriage was done in the blink of an eye.... It was blur all the way but one thing that made Jimin doubt was when after the kiss.... Jimin went to corner and wiped his lips ruthlessly with wet tissues.... he was also mumbling "Just another day wasted"

There marriage ceremony was quite big even if it was arranged in a short span of time.... Guests overflowed

All the far relatives from Jungkook's side came to visit and alliance Mafias while from Jimin's side his relatives were all are dead.... Not specifically dead but they have cut off relations with them.... Like his Aunt and cousin...

He never saw them just a few times before his Parent's death... they told him about them....

Now was the time when Everything was done and the newly married couple has to be gone home...

Jimin and Jungkook were standing together with fake smiles.... Jungkook holding Jimin's waist

The people cooed seeing the couple and to be honest Jimin just wanted to break their Jaws and rip their limbs off...

It wasn't of use people cooing and complimenting them as they themselves didn't felt comfortable... they just wanted to kill each other....

Jimin's Grandpa and Jungkook's mother came towards them and told them to follow....

As per said they followed the elders and found themselves outta the gate...

"You two are going to start a new life so we thought we should give you new space.... so we decided that you two will live separately" Jimin's eyes lit up and Jungkook was on top of the clouds...

But soon the happiness faded when they understood the real meaning of that... "Venom and Jungkook.... you two will move out and live in a mansion made for only you two in the outskirts of Busan"

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other passing fake smiles and nodding....

Both of them knew this is the worst thing ever happened to them but there was no escape so they had to compromise...

Soon they were guided to the new mansion by Jay and the world stopped for them when they saw no maids or guards around....

The only thing that came into mind was How will they survive but none of them knew that both can cook well and do the chores

"Let's go in" Jungkook said as they got out of the car and Jimin as always was UNBOTHERED

Jimin nodded and went in as Jay opened the door... Jay explained that he was the maid, guard, chef, and everything that Jimin and Jungkook were provided with and he will stay with them.....

Somehow Jungkook got relieved That at least Jay is there when Jimin is being the Unbothered king...

Jay was actually Jungkook's childhood friend.... When Jay's family abandoned him for no reason being... Jungkook's father took him in.. So Jay was a ideal person for Jungkook to talk with since Jay knew him well than anyone else