𝓘𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝔀 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

Sorry for the late update

Jungkook had arrived home after his meetings with the dealers today, he didn't expected Jimin to be home so early and that too watching series...

"Baby Chick~" Jungkook called out and hearing his voice, Jimin rolled around to stare at Jungkook with sparkling eyes...

"C'here" With that being said Jungkook followed his words and went there to Jimin, standing in front of him...Jimin dragged himself to kneel and hugged Jungkook and ultimately clung on him like a koala...

It wasn't so usual for Jimin to be so clingy after work yet here he is...

Jungkook chuckled as he felt Jimin burying his face on his neck deeper.

"Baby, let's get so..." Jungkook was cut off when he heard soft snores leaving the smaller male's mouth....

"My chicky is tiring himself" Jungkook mumbled and carried his so-called 'baby chick' to their shared room...

Placing Jimin on the bed, Jungkook cooed at the sight placing a warm cozy blanket on him, Jimin squirmed a little bit but then was comfortable...

Jimin never really failed to amuse Jungkook anyday. His husband was a mafia leader yet he feels like Jimin is a smol bean, all innocent that he needs to be protected....

Jungkook soon after an hour was completely done showering. It was 2:34am by now..

He leaned on the head board and soon a call invaded his privacy. It was Joo-eun...It wasn't common for her to disturb him in this hour yet this is the best time to talk...since it's an important secret talk....

Their calls encrypted as it's highly dangerous with a prosecutor like Narin...

"Yes Mom"

"Son, I took out every detail of the prosecutor in charge... Jimin might not know but it's serious."

Jungkook hummed in response and his mother continued.

"Han-bin won't spare us even an apology if we kill that woman"

Jungkook momentarily stopped humming and spoke out with a snort,

"Why are we even caring about Kim Han-bin though?"

His question wasn't wrong in place. The Shadow, he has hidden in his sweet cover for Jimin isn't that weak...

"Not that you are wrong but still think about your aunt, Jungkook" Joo-eun tried convincing Jungkook....

"Sorry but She wouldn't really care if we kill her asshole husband or her step sister" Jungkook said and Joo-eun spoke out again...

"However try avoiding her death" Jungkook hummed before bidding his byes to his mother.

Jungkook kept the phone aside by now and as he tiltled his head, he saw Jimin clutching on the blanket tightly and hugging Jungkook's waist....

What did he do to deserve such a beautiful soul....Similar to him

Jimin completed every aspect of a perfect husband, Jungkook was grateful Jimin was with him...

But he had to be careful with The prosecutor. She wasn't a law lover as she seemed.

"Every one have secrets of their own, right Jiminie?....I have too"