𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓹 𝓸𝓯𝓯

Don't be a ghost reader..... be a human :Vote and Comment

These days my life's so hectic, Aish!!! I literally have two more exams... But still look I'm here, updating... I just find myself even more weird these days... But anyways sorry, please continue ~

"WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS THIS? *sniff*" Jimin yelled as soon as he opened the closet....

"JUNGKOOK THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING PABO... MY CLOSET IS FILLED *sniff* WITH T-THIS.... FUCKING SHITTY ASS CLOTHING...." Jimin was losing it... Yes he was certainly losing it

"What happened?" Jungkook came running to him in panic.... "I will kill you if you touch Jim....Huh?" Jungkook came with a gun actually...

"Why is the closet *sniff* full of THESE?"

"Why? You don't like these?" Jungkook questioned back and Jimin can't hold it anymore

"Why? You don't like these?" Jungkook questioned back and Jimin can't hold it anymore... "I cross dressed once and you brought *sniff* me THIS? A WHOLE CLOSET OF.... ARGHH...."

Jimin was trusfrated.... (frustrated😅)

"Calm down.... Calm down" Jungkook soothed as he back hugged Jimin who was still wrapped in his towel...

"If you want to wear these now... then I have something else... but it's in the other spare closet" Jungkook said as he placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder blade, Gun still in his hand...

"Fine... Show me.. I don't wanna wear these now" Jimin scoffed as he turned around to meet Jungkook's bare chest and leaned on him...

"Let's go then" Jungkook's smirked....

"Yaahh.... There's no difference..." Jimin scoffed as he pulled away from Jungkook's back hug...

"Why not? It's Um... black" Jimin gave him his infamous 'Are you fucking with me' look... as Jungkook smiled... "Why will I wear these?"

"Because You look dope" Jungkook just stated it as if he's stating a fact.... Simple. As. It. looks.

"But I can't wear them everytime".... "Well You can.. We still have like 25 days left... so wear as much as you can"

Jungkook was calm as fuck and Jimin wasn't liking it at all.... "Why make me cross dress like that?"

"I never wanted anyone to cross dress for me but seeing you like that makes it... umm what can i say..... You look natural...."Jungkook said unsure since Jimin's glare wasn't really away from him...

Jimin sighed defeated..."But How am supposed to wear boxers with those short dresses. Mister smarty pants?"

"Don't wear boxers then..." Jungkook was stating everything so calm like he was so sure that nothing is impossible...

"Are.You.Kidding.me? If you are then quit it... I will chop off your balls if you continue" Jimin's mafia side never disappeared... He was pissed and confused too...

"Wear Lingerie... And don't chop off my balls please, You need those"

Jimin is dead.... NEWSFLASH: HE BLUSHED LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW AND HE DIED

"W-What a-are you s-saying?" Jimin's confidence disappeared in thin air... His mafia side was shut down....

"I was saying don't cho...." Jimin forced his hand to shut off Jungkook's mouth from saying those things again.... "I-I got it... n-now go... I'll wear a shirt of yours... now go"

(a/n: I wonder why I can't find a fan art of that 🤔 If someone finds it or has it, Please PM me about it... I want to take a look)

Jungkook actually stiffened, He was about to say something when Jimin pushed him away and closed the door.... "I-I....*sigh* I can wait"

After some time, Jimin was done..He just wanted Jungkook to not freak out... He went straight to the bedroom to see Jungkook sitting there with a blanket, staring at the Tv rather than watching it....

"*sniff* Jungkook" Jimin called out unsure since he just had the boxer and a shirt on.... But what he didn't expected was Jungkook frowning... "Why not wearing a sweater and sweatpants.... AISH You are sick... C'mere"

He wanted Jungkook to appreciate at least but he just got scolded for being sexy... In Winter

He sighed as he went there to sit and snuggled the blanket.... Jungkook sat upright as he tossed the other side but Jimin aggressively tossed tossed him to the other side of the bed....

Jungkook taken aback by the sudden tossing, stared at Jimin who buried himself in Jungkook's chest... "Stay"

Jungkook was too much in shock that he stayed like this for a good one minute before smiling unintentionally... "I was just bringing you your soup Baby chick"

Jimin stiffened but Jungkook brought his face in view holding his chin "W-What?"

"Very Bold of you toss me like that Baby chick" Jungkook said as he smirked and stared the soul out of Jimin...

Jimin was immediately filled with shyness as Jungkook continued looking at him, licking his lips... "I'm impressed"

"Here's a reward" Jungkook continued and placed a peck on Jimin's lips But... it wasn't normal... Jungkook while placing the peck opened his mouth a bit and sucked Jimin's bottom lip but pulled away quickly....

SHOOK, SHY, AMAZED, DAZED, THUNDERSTRUCK, FLABBERGASTED, FROZEN, STIFFENED, Everything....

Jimin immediately came out of his trance as he quickly sat upright, picked the bowl with the soup and drank it ASAP and snuggled back to Jungkook....

Jungkook was watching all the blush drama in front of him with a smile.... Indeed he has a serious impact on Jimin...

🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

I'm out

~Yun🌹