𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Don't be a ghost reader..... be a human :Vote and Comment

I Don't know what to write so I'm developing them bit by bit.... Next chapter will be longer ig... But for now.. ❤️Continue❤️

4th day of the month

The next day was a free day... No reservations, no outings just relaxing... and not to forget.. the previous day, Jimin suggested to remove the glass slide and joint there beds to make it comfy since the beds were small...

Both were soundly sleeping when a phone ring disturbed their sleep...

*Ring!!!!*Ring!!!!*Ring!!!!*

Jungkook slowly removed his arm from Jimin's waist and reached the phone... accepting the call...

"Ye?" Jungkook answered the call in a lethargic tone....

"Venom? What happened to yo... Ohh Jungkook"

"Yes? Who is this?" Jungkook asked groggily as he was still sleepy and someone's disturbing...

"Jimin's Grandpa" The other line voiced out...

"Yes... But why are you calling me Grandpa...You could've called Jimin..." He answered and an airy laugh was heard on the other line... Jungkook was confused...

"I was calling Jimin though but seems like you are holding his phone" Realisation hit him bad... really bad... He jolted up and sat down, jerking Jimin to wake up... Jimin whined a bit "Uhmm... I don't want to wake up... You nearly kill me yesterday..."

"Jimin.... wake up your grandpa's on call" Jungkook whispered as he saw Jimin immediately sitting upright taking the phone from Jungkook

"H-Hello Grandpa" Jimin greeted as he felt a bit embarrassed for whining....

"Are you enjoying yourself Venom?" Dong-hyun asked and Jimin froze.... What to answer...

Not like the Jimin before, he was just answering his Grandpa like he is a delicate flower full of emotions... "Yes Grandpa...I am enjoying a lot"

Jungkook was enjoying the melodrama from the best rear view while Jimin for the first time answered so shyly.... Is Jimin even Jimin now?

Jimin narrated everything that they did in great long summaries and actually on the other side, his grandpa was the happiest person....

The call ended soon after Dong-hyun hanged up and Jimin was smiling little by little while Jungkook was sound asleep in his lap... from how long who knows and how?

"Jungkook.... wake up... sleep properly.. My leg's sore already..." Jungkook hummed in response as he got up and yawned as he mumbled... "I'm up... You should too"

Jimin hummed and nodded... Before getting up... "I searched throughly and found there's a gym... wanna hit?" Jungkook asked as he watched Jimin taking off his tee for a shower...

"Yeah... Long enough now... We should seriously start working out again..." Jimin answered before picking a towel from the rack and throwing the tee into the laundry basket...

After an hour... both of them freshened up. as they headed towards the gym......

(A/N :As expected from me.... I'm dropping the pictures again.....👇🏻👇🏻)

👇🏻👇🏻)

It was not too much far from their suite

It was not too much far from their suite... so they got there to see not much people so they started working out and now this time, we safely can call it a couple workout.... Since they helped each other working out and tried new ones too.... The people nearby were all gawking at them....

Women there in the gym were all decent and minded their own business, except some yaoi fujoshis that can't keep their minds controlled....

No You tell me, If two hot boys workout in front of you as a couple... What will you do? Of course gawk and imagine every single possibility of them being together.... Well you can relate...

But at the same time there were people who looked at them with scorn in their eyes... Jimin's one glare and those people were out of sight though...

They did their 2 hrs Gym works outs and headed towards there suite soon since they too feel uncomfortable sometimes even if they glare, inside they feel uneasy by those gawks sometimes too......

They reached the suite with extreme hot looks but what they cared about is.... How to get the shower first?

Both entered the bathroom at the same time but who is going to get the shower.... "Ahhh... So tired... I should shower... you go second Jungkook-shi" Jimin made his slowly as it sounded like a whine...

"Aish... Jimin-shi.. I hate stinking and right now I'm stinky so can you please excuse me?" Jungkook stated his word....

"No... Of course I can't excuse you... I want to shower too.." They soon started fighting like kids after that...

"Do it later"

"No.. I'll shower first"

"No.. You won't Jimin-shi.."

"Yes, I'll Jungkook-shi"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"YEAH..... YOU AGREED... NOW SHOO" Jimin yelled in happiness... Now Jungkook can't fool Jimin... It's always like this but Jimin has always been careful with his words so The words won't slip so easily...

Jungkook was SHOOK at this situation... He sighed as he made his exit... He lied on the carpet as his thoughts lingered around...

Why did he didn't say No? It confuses everybody... But not him... Amusing...

MeanWhile Jimin can't believe he fought with Jeon Jungkook for such a childish thing... He was blooming red color in embarrassment... He never knew he had a side like that... His embarrassment was touching new heights with Jungkook... He never was like this... Was it a good change though?

Love blooms new colors into the people who are into that... It isn't like you necessarily will change but if something is bad in you... You will change for good... You change for your partner, so that you feel like, 'Yes You deserve your partner'.... It is because you want everything to be good for your partner... Sometimes it means you treat them like royalty, You spoil them but again It's because you like them....

Jimin, The most heartless mafia boss treats Jungkook the best and that's a sign that he somehow like him and wants everything to be good with him... In cut off manner Jimin believes, Jungkook deserves the best.Period