𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽

Don't be a ghost reader.... be a human :Vote and Comment

Tonight Jimin wasn't drunk but Jungkook didn't heed anything and went to bed....

It was midnight when Jimin headed towards the bed and saw Jungkook in his slumber....

He didn't think twice and lied beside him... It might be a big issue for Jungkook but for Jimin.. it was just two grown ups sleeping because of some problems... that's all...

As soon as Jimin lied down Jungkook's eyes fluttered opened to see Jimin lying on the bed with his back facing Jungkook.....

Jungkook cursed under his breathe but then spoke up "Why are you here?" Jimin rolled around to face Jungkook now.... "This bed, right here..." He said pointing to the bed.... ".... is for sleeping purpose and I am doing that right now...and I suggest you do that too" Jimin completed the sentence and went back to sleep still facing Jungkook...

Jungkook instead of sleeping was in great deep thought but this he put his hand over his mouth to avoid unnecessary blurts...

He was thinking all the ways he could make Jimin confess that he wants Jungkook but it wasn't though... Jimin as Jungkook saw is a rough and tough person... His personality is dark too, He doesn't care about Jungkook's whole existence but he do notice the things which are not known as Jungkook.... Maybe he should ask Jay or something

What should I do to make him confess and have him weak for me... Should I try seducing him or "Maybe I should bring more Hot Chicks Home?" Jungkook didn't even notice that he blurted out something without his hands over his mouth.... Jimin's eyes fluttered opened at the suggestion Jungkook set for himself.....

Jungkook himself didn't knew he was walking on thin ice... Jimin maybe not interested in Jungkook's existence but that suggestion is intolerable....

"You bring sluts home and I rip off your limbs and feed it to Jay as dinner" Jimin spoke up in a harsh tone most likely stern with a raspy twist....

As Jungkook came to realise What Jimin said he tilted his head down to see Jimin glaring at him with his fists clenched...

"Jeon Jungkook Just remember I won't tolerate this type of behavior at home" Jimin warned once again and rolled to other side....

Jungkook was awestruck... Why is Jimin such a badass.... does Jungkook lack anything?

Jungkook's thoughts were cut short when the morning alarm started ringing....

Jungkook's morning alarm was set for a morning round practice of Shooting and Also for a research of torture tactics

Jungkook sighed as he turned the alarm off and sat upright leaning on the headboard of the bed....

"I didn't even got to sleep" Jungkook mumbled eyeing Jimin who was practically sleeping completely still.. making it look like he is dead as his breathings were slow and steady and almost unnoticeable...

"I wish I would've refused mom this one time..." Jimin snorted at Jungkook's words.... "Me too Jeon"

It is at this moment when Jungkook knew he fucked up.... by now he should know that Jimin was a light sleeper but he failed and now what will he say....

"I am not interested in sleeping too... Get up, Wash up and we go jogging and practicing" Jimin said as he sat upright and stretched

"Y-You just came to sleep... Are you really going to be ok like that?" Jimin nodded and stood up...

Jungkook was dumbfounded why is Jimin so hard to understand....

Jimin felt something in his mind when he saw Jungkook thinking too hard..... What do you say that?

Happiness? Yes happiness.... But why?

Jimin immediately snatched out of his bubble and decided to do something....

He sneakily held Jungkook's hand slowly without Jungkook noticing and then dragged him out of the room....

Jungkook for the first time in his life felt Happiness being dragged by someone... but at the some time the question arises... WHY THE FUCKING HELL IS HE DRAGGING ME FOR?

"W-What are you doing?" Jungkook asked And Jimin stopped....

"Just preparing you for a kiss of extreme lust" Jungkook's cheeks flushed red with blush.... His eyes widened as he watched Jimin laughing....

"Y-You should have seen your reaction... Oh Fucking LUCIFER.... that was epic..." Jimin laughed for the first time after so long.... He was surprised himself but seeing Jungkook's reaction... he was super impressed with himself... but before he could say anything more or even laugh... he was pinned to the wall..

He didn't even notice when Jungkook pinned him... It was indeed a fast attack this time....

"So You are up for the kiss of extreme lust?" Jungkook asked making Jimin extremely red... By what was that red thing on his cheeks.... He haven't in his life experienced sometimes like that....

He was feeling shy for the first time but why? Because of Jungkook? Nah... can't be... Or.. Can it...

"What do you mean kid? let me go" Jimin sternly said as he squirmed in response...

While they were doing that... they heard glass shattering... Jimin for once felt his ego shattered but when he saw Jungkook equally surprised... They both turned their heads to see Jay standing there with a mouth that hanged low and eyes that were close to falling from the sockets....

It wasn't his fault though.... He wasn't expecting to see two blood thirsty mafia bosses to be like this in a corner like in a teen movie.... Indeed it was rare to see those people enjoying like that...... He was awake to provide a better practice by bringing Jungkook his protein shake but it seemed like he just interrupted some romantic stuff.....

He was horrified by the idea that Jimin would mix venom on his drink for interrupting them or maybe Jungkook would cut off his fingers and rub salt in them or who knows squeeze lemons.... WHO KNOWS IF HE WILL EVEN SURVIVE?

"I-I am s-sorry... i shouldn't have i-interrupted that..." Jay stuttered leaving Jungkook and Jimin confused..... Why is he stuttering? Is he scared? But of what? Realisation hit them late glad that at least it hit them.....

They parted away quickly fixing their already crumpled pj's...." It's nothing to misunderstand Jay... We are just teasing each other.... don't get the wrong ideas" .... Of course He won't... as if