𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼

Don't be a ghost reader..... be a human :Vote and Comment

Well No proofread... Suffer with me😭

5th day

It was a nice day to wake up but Jimin being the sleepyhead Jimin, wasn't having that....

Jungkook just had to struggle to get up from Jimin's hold... It's true that Jimin was smol and all but not to forget he's a mafia boss too and his hold is no joke....

Jungkook gave up soon after a minute since Jimin won't let him go.... He just decided to stare at Jimin's angelic face but the older was just busy in his sleep....

After a good one hour of Jungkook just staring at Jimin, he yawned a little and was about to sleep when Jimin's eyes slowly opened.... "I'm awake" He announced as he let go of Jungkook and sat upright stretching his limbs...

There laid Jungkook who was sleepy now but Jimin was wide awake and chances of Jungkook getting to sleep are in negative....

"Jungkook-ah... wake up... Rise and Shine" Jimin whined as he pulled Jungkook by his hand to sit up.... but how can he lift a man double his weight? like Jungkook was all about muscles, not too bulky but still nope, he can't lift him...

"I can't see shine anywhere... let me sleep" Jungkook stated, as he whined too imitating Jimin...

"Aish!!!Morning Kisses are all a waste if the one receiving it sleeps like this" Jimin mumbled under his breathe but as he turned his head towards Jungkook.... He was wide awake and jerked his body to sit up beside Jimin...

"I'm awake... I'm awake" Jungkook announced to himself and looked at Jimin... Jimin was Dumbfounded... What the fuck did just happened?

"kisses" Jungkook spoke up smiling and that's when Realisation hit Jimin...

Jimin sighed as he realised... He cupped Jungkook's face as he placed a peck on his lower lip and pulled away asap....

"I need to brush my teeth now" Jimin told him as he stood up and was about to leave when Jungkook gripped his wrist... "Wait... I'll go too"

Jimin nodded as he waited for Jungkook to stand up and follow him...

After few moments, Jimin can't believe he's the boss of one of the Busan's Top Mafia and the fact that he is the most cruel person ever.... Well basically the situations changed after marrying Jungkook... Right Now Jungkook, his husband was leaning on him, Holding his waist, his back on Jungkook's chest, Jungkook's chin placed on Jimin's shoulder blade and both brushing in front of the mirror on the bathroom.... Seems like a fantasy.... Well no

It's how a regular couple acts but To think for moment, Have someone seen a couple of Mafia bosses who have the guts to kill anyone in their sight in a split second?

Of course not but here.... "Jiminiee" Jungkook called out as he pulled his brush out of his mouth and stared at Jimin's reflection....

Jimin hummed as he took a look as Jungkook's reflection and made an eye contact...

"Let's go shopping today" Jungkook's statement made Jimin even more good.... someone's taking so much effort to make him happy for the first time in his life....

Jimin nodded before bending forward to wash his mouth... Jungkook suddenly stopped his movements, holding Jimin's waist....

"Wait.... Lemme distance a bit... I don't want you to wake up something else" Jungkook chuckled as warned and moved backwards releasing Jimin by his waist and Jungkook was sure Jimin was flushed with the darkest shade of red....

After some time when Jimin came out of the bathroom after taking his shower, he saw Jungkook holding a huge white sweater with a belt and a white beanie...

Suddenly Jungkook threw the clothes towards Jimin who just had a towel wrapped around his waist.... "What?" Jimin asked as he stared at Jungkook who was heading towards the bathroom... "Wear this"

JUNGSHOOK....

Jimin didn't expected that... "Y-You want me t-to Cross dress?" Jimin asked hesitantly as he took a look at the clothes...

"Try... I mean trying won't hurt" Jungkook answered as he stopped his tracks now... looking at Jimin...

"But I'm not forcing you to do that... Just wanted to see you like that... With that bod... Stop... No Jeon...." Jungkook stopped himself earning a giggle from Jimin... "I can try... but I won't wear these in Busan..." Jimin spoke out and Jungkook was on Cloud nine...

He always wondered what Jimin would look like and now Jimin is going to fulfil his wish... Such a great day...

After an hour, Jungkook came back from the bathroom to just be deeply in Shock....

Jimin was standing there, looking charming as always but the twist was OUT OF THE WORLD....

Jungkook was awestruck

Jungkook was awestruck... "OH MAN HOLY SHIT"

Jimin just blushed looking even more ethereal like that... pink dust tinting his cheeks with a little bit of sparkle in his eyes while he fidgets his fingers a little feeling shy... A Whole different from Jimin in Busan

"How's it?" Jimin asks a little shyly as he takes interest in his own fingers....

"Ok... lemme start then.... You are adorable, cute, mesmerizing, prettier than a picture, alluring, dazzling, attractive, elegant, fashionable, breathtaking, beautiful and gorgeous..... I love your eyes..... I love your hands.... I love your lips......You have the most beautiful smile.... I like your style....And I don't know what I'm blabbering but yeah It feels euphoric" Jungkook replied as he nearly drooled at the sight....

"W-Wow... I mean I think I like cross dressing now" Jimin giggled as he looked at himself in the mirror... "Well I like it more than you now..."

People can only help you with choices but deciding what you want is your work....