𝓣𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓲

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human :Vote and Comment

This Chapter seems long because of the amount of pictures used..... It wasn't easy to find those so some may be blur.....
Plus the pictures above are the outfits for the chapter

🌈Enjoy🌈

1st Day of the month

It was just two days of their marriage and Jungkook was already suffering with Jimin here... HERE In the seats provided to them in the first class of the flight to New Zealand...

It wasn't a direct flight.... They had to reach Seoul then catch a flight in the first class....

They had private jets but Jimin's grandpa was too much of annoyed with the rich treatments so he told them they had to book a flight themselves alone without reservations but Joo-eun secretly booked two first class tickets.... At least they were here enjoying the treatment or that's what Jungkook would say

But for Jimin it was not less than a torture... The flight attendants were leaving no chance on trying to flirt with him...Jungkook was enjoying the flirts though....

It was the 5th hour in the flight.... It was midnight so everyone was dozing off except Jimin... Jungkook's seat was just beside Jungkook but was protected with a glass shield and that actually allowed them to have private space...

Jimin was recalling all the events of this passed one week and was only brought to light that he is now married to.... GOD knows with whom..... He doesn't know who Jungkook is... He doesn't know What Jungkook's personality is.... he doesn't know literally anything about Jungkook

He didn't even knew the person's name was Jungkook until 2 days ago....He was completely hopeless with his unseen future.... he was lonely, insecure and hopeless... He had no one to reminisce... His parents long gone, his grandpa alone and he himself lonely

He was recalling everything and a sudden thought struck his mind, Why isn't Jungkook cold-hearted with him?

He was staring to Jungkook when again a thought invaded his mind...

I laughed at him yesterday....Never done that in years

He dozed off while thinking and When he opened his eyes after his slumber, he saw a pair of brown doe eyes staring at him....

"We are about to land" Jungkook just said and rolled the other way back facing Jimin....

"He's weird" Jimin mumbled as he fixed himself and waited till the flight lands.... The flight attendants brought them food but Jimin and Jungkook didn't ate simply as it was just morning and that's not a part of their schedules....

After one hour as it seems... the flight landed on the Auckland Airport... They too came out of the flight as they settled themselves for an hour....

The next flight was just 1 hour later.... They weren't actually coming to Auckland but somewhere in the south Island not in the North...

That somewhere is actually Queenstown, The home to the most exciting outdoors activities... Like BUNGEE JUMPING

The following one hour was just Jimin and Jungkook talking about How the Venom of Boomslang works or how the Blood eagle is practiced.... Typical talks with almost no expressions added just determination in eyes for their work.... No one can blame them though...

After the long ass hour they entered the flight.... Again in the first class... again... But This time it took them 2 hours to get there...

After the Flight landed on the Queenstown Airport, It was a relief for them.... Both of them came outside and stood upright at the entrance but when the Cold winter winds hit them.... They both immediately wrapped themselves with blazers and jackets....