𝓕𝓪ç𝓪𝓭𝓮

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human:Vote and Comment

A long chapter for you all😘

No Proofread 😙

It's been a while since they returned and now currently sitting on the couch with a blanket having a movie marathon...

Cute... Until

*achoo* *cough* *cough* *cough*

"Jimin.... You're sick" The most haunting sentence for Jimin came in to be heard...

"N-No *sniff* I'm fine *sniff*" Jimin sniffed as he spoke up but Jungkook seemed not buy the excuse and looking at Jimin, he was wearing a thin sweater now as they both wrapped a warm blanket

But Jimin seemed to be less immuned....he caught a fever....

(a/n: It isn't CORONA... 🤧 or maybe it is🤔)

"You are hot" Jungkook said as he checked Jimin's temperature just casually... But Jimin just nodded as he replied.. "I know I'm hot *sniff*...Don't state facts"

Jungkook had a blush creeping on his cheek as he forced himself not to Bury himself into the ground... "I-I... I will bring the wet towels..." Jungkook stuttered... He just needs to get used to it now....

Jimin hummed as he let go of Jungkook and tossed in the other side of the couch.... "I just love it!" Jimin mumbled holding back a giggle...

Jungkook finally got a wet towel with a bowl of warm water, That took him 10 minutes and Jimin was already sniffing to much with a box of tissues in front of him.... He had a dustbin nearby as he used and dumped, used and dumped... The cycle went on

Jungkook sighed as he saw Jimin doing all this... "I guess these wet towel won't work... Let's get you a warm shower..." Jungkook claimed as he placed the bowl of wet towels on the table...

"I will make soup for you.... I hope we have a kitchenette here" Jungkook said as he headed towards Jimin and surprisingly lifted Jimin up by his arms...... Jimin was SHOOK

"W-What are you d-doing?" Jimin asked panicking as he clutched on Jungkook's shirt and wrapped his another arm on Jungkook's neck... "Taking you to shower... Now stop talking"

Jungkook said as he headed towards the bathroom... "I believe I have legs that still can walk"

Jungkook chuckled.... "I don't know... I just felt I should carry you so I'm doing it...."

Jimin buried his face in Jungkook's neck as he hummed and sniffed... "Well... Now Off.."

Jungkook spoke up as he reached the bathroom.. and Jimin was actually impressed when he saw the bathtub with warm water already in it...

Jimin carefully got down from Jungkook and stared at Jungkook now... Awkward.... Jungkook wasn't going away..

How is he supposed to bath in front of Jungkook? What seemed a eternity, Jungkook still wasn't moving from his place... Jimin still giving a stare to him...