𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

Word count: 2.3k

Don't be ghost reader....be a human:Vote and Comment

No proofread...

I don't know why but I feel like I'm handing over Christmas offers...I have been writing so many long chapters...Enjoy though❤️

8th day

It was a peaceful morning in each others arms for Jimin and Jungkook... Both were on a deep slumber when the door slammed opened...

It was Joo-eun... "WAKE UP JUNGKOOK.... JIMIN.... IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE" Joo-eun yelled as she came in...

Jimin jolted up and sat upright mumbling curses not heeding his shiomoni's presence, As we know Jimin isn't a morning person and if you wake him up at 7 in the morning, he's definitely gonna curse the life outta you....

Jungkook however being the heavy sleeper wasn't much of a disturbed person...

Jimin was still half asleep as he rubbed his eyes to see Joo-eun standing by the bed with a shook reaction...

Jimin's eyes widened as he tried removing Jungkook's arms from his waist but Jungkook in his sleep just snuggled even more, burying his face in Jimin's hip.....

Joo-eun came out of her trance and cleared her throat, proceeded to talk after....

"Ah... You two should wake up... it's Christmas eve and the Christmas tree will be brought in any moment.... Relatives are also going to visit us today so ah Wake up, freshen up and come down"

She came, became shook, informed them and left while Jimin could only nod even if embarrassment engulfed them...

Joo-eun came out and closed the door behind her as she pulled herself to the nearest wall and mumbled "I should knock next time"

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Jimin tried waking up Jungkook just to disappointed... Jungkook won't wake up so soon...

After few more attempts, Jungkook slowly and steadily opened his eyes and stared at Jimin who was looking at him in contempt...

"What happened Baby c..." Jimin immediately placed a slap on Jungkook's shoulder, a light one....

"Don't baby me... I have been trying to wake you up for the past few minutes now" Jimin scoffed as he stepped down from the bed, pulling a rob on himself...

"Shiomoni said relatives are coming, Christmas tree will be brought in and we will probably spending a family type of Christmas eve this time"

Jimin said in a low tone, still upset because Jungkook didn't wake up instead clinged even more... Stupid but yeah Couple's thing to do....

(A:N-This makes me feel single... and I don't know why)

"Let me make it up for you..." Jimin couldn't even react as Jungkook dashed out and dragged Jimin in the shower...

This time too, they had their boxers on... obviously...

It was a pleasant experience in a shower, Two Husbands, except when Jimin went out faster than usual since Jungkook was dozing off there too....