𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human :Vote and Comment

This chapter is somehow a little longer than the last one since last one was a mess and I didn't gave a detailed idea of their skydiving experience so this time I gave a detailed scenario...

Plus there is something one of the reader requested... This is a mini version of what you requested but still I gave it 101%.... So Please Continue....❤️

Jungkook woke up in the evening as he just took a nap....He saw Jimin standing by the balcony, gazing the stars... Now he could not decide whether the stars have lost their sparkle or Jimin is too beautiful that made the stars unnoticeable....No wonder

He went outside and stood beside Jimin.... Jimin smiled as he looked at Jungkook who just woke up and joined him...."Feeling tired?" Jungkook asked as he intertwined their arms so that Jimin can lean on him....Surprisingly the skinship between the two was too negligible...

They never thought the holding of hands or leaning on each other anyway different than help....Indeed they were quite different from others and comfortable around each other....

Jimin intertwined his arms and leaned on Jungkook's shoulder and hummed for a 'yes'

"Wanna try hot pools?" Jungkook suddenly asked out of nowhere and Jimin nodded happily as they stayed there for some time before coming inside the suite..

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

"Jimin-shi... Wear some warm clothes... That's not appropriate" Jungkook spoke up as he saw Jimin wearing a thin layered sweater under a leather jacket... Jimin looked at the mirror once before turning towards Jungkook on his heels and giving him a confused look...."It's warm though"

"No it's not enough...Wait there I'll be back" Jungkook said before sprinting towards the closet getting a bunch of mufflers and sweaters that are not even Jimin's.......He spread them in the bed and started finding warmer clothes....

He found a big Black and White furry sweater and a muffler that suits the look.....He went closer to Jimin, dragging him to the bedroom.....

"Off" Jungkook ordered as he sat on the bed and Jimin removed the jacket off himself....Jungkook smiled before slipping the bigger and furry sweater on Jimin...."Whose ?" Jimin questioned as he brought sleeve near his button nose and smelling it....

"Of course Mine" Jungkook answered and Jimin froze......"Why am I wearing yours then?"

"Because you didn't bring enough warm clothes and we haven't gone shopping...Got it?" Jungkook simply stated with a question too as he wraps the muffler around Jimin, making him look like a fluff ball...... "okie" Jimin replied in tiny and Jungkook just don't know how's he able to control himself from the past few days.....

"Now let's go.... Wear your jacket too...We will be returning late" Jungkook yelled as he went outside with his phone and necessary things...."Okay" Jimin yelled back as he grabbed his things too and followed Jungkook outside....

Tonight Jungkook was the one who drove till the Onsen Hot pools.... It was a 20 minute route.....This time it was Jungkook who asked Jimin what his likes and dislikes were.....

Jungkook and Jimin love each others presence and with all that happening since the last week... It's sure that some feelings are definitely developed in their bond but what type of feelings?

They arrived the Onsen and Jimin was impressed....Jungkook surely is determined when it comes to Jimin's reactions.... He loves seeing Jimin flashing his best smiles.....