𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱

Don't be a Ghost reader...... Be a human: Vote and Comment

🌼Enjoy 🌸

Whenever Jay would see Jimin now... he would goosebumps...Jungkook on top of that... FUCKING SCARY...

He's scared for his life... Of what he heard of Jimin was fucking scary even surpassing Jungkook's way....

Even though Jimin didn't liked Blood oozing out.. Jimin still stabbed a waiter who dared to interrupt him with a clear syringe maybe like 10 continous attacks on his back and at the front was the worst.... He curved a JM on the person's chest and according to the post mortem report He poured acid on it opening the wound even more.... Indeed Jimin had a taste for kills...

Jungkook wasn't less of it though... His thoughts were cut short when Jimin called out... "Jay... Bring my tab from the nightstand"

Jay abruptly stood up and ran towards the the nightstand and got Jimin's tab... Jimin was still with Jungkook and both of them were researching Mafia torture tactics after the workout... Their workout was just normal and can't be called a So-called Couple workout...

Even if Jimin worked out like crazy but still he didn't gained any ounch of muscle... he was just slender...

Jimin was currently sitting on the couch with Jungkook to discuss and fuse their tactics together as their Mafia's are cooperating with each other too...

Jay brought his tab and sat on the armchair slowly and stared at both of them bonding even if it's not emotional bonding but still BONDING...

Jay calmed down his thoughts when Jimin literally spoke it out loud.... "You weren't an interruption so Calm your horses down"

After some time of discussion... the so-called research was over and both the Mafia bosses had to go to work while Jay is held back home as Jungkook demanded...

They were both males so changing clothes in each others presence was pretty normal according to Jimin but that wasn't the case for Jungkook.....

Jimin was taking off his pj shirt when Jungkook ran with his clothes inside the closet....

The only thought running through Jungkook's mind was his boner's cause... Jimin's awfully sinful body....

Jungkook wasn't even surprised... he maybe just was physically attracted to Jimin as he wasn't a Closeted Gay anyways... moving on Jimin wasn't even aware of his sexuality as he wasn't a type who was ready to waste time in finding that out.... Either way he wasn't interested in any one to even realise....

At Nightlife he was just there to hunt a man down... he wasn't there for one night stands NOPE ... he simply didn't had time for that...

Jimin and Jungkook were both wearing black suits as they came out of the bedroom to the living room to find Jay standing near the armchair...

"Jay... An Expresso..." Jimin yelled out while climbing down the stairs behind Jungkook...

"A Black Coffee for me" Jungkook yelled out too after Jimin...

But soon The tension went thick when Both of them realised Jungkook's mother and Jimin's grandfather were in the living area...

"Venom" It's one call from Jimin's grandpa and Jimin's already downstairs with Jungkook's hand wrapped around his waist....

Both standing in front of their guardians....

Jimin and Jungkook both greeted their elders bowing down at the same time but Jungkook's hand never left Jimin's waist... Why? He doesn't know..

"You seem pretty well off with each other..." Joo-eun said as he put a smiling face...

"Yes Ajhumma Joo-eun" Jimin's answer was straightforward but Joo-eun scrunched her nose making a weird face... "Who is your Ajhumma? Nobody.... I'm your Shiomoni (mother in law)"

Jimin blinked as he stared at her and then to his grandpa and finally Jungkook who was doing the same....

"Ok Shiomoni" Jimin came out of the trance and obeyed.... It's pretty much exciting as the word 'Shiomoni' was reserved for females for their mother-in-laws but Jimin accepting to call her that made her wanna squeal but then she can't actually show her squeal to Jungkook and Jimin...Everyone here were all Well adapted with poker faces so It wasn't awkward for them to be all Cold with each other

"Enough... We are here to tell you something" Dong-hyun spoke up...

"You two are having your Honeymoon for one month as Jay will manage the Blood Shadows and RM will take over for a month" Dong-hyun continued leaving the boys Shook.... But again The SHOOK reaction was hidden with the poker face

Panic... Yes Panic is the word Jimin faced... WHAT THE FUCK WILL HE DO WITH JUNGKOOK IN THE FUCKING HONEYMOON .... Same with Jungkook But a different feeling... Fear.... HOW IS HE GONNA SPENT THE NIGHTS IN THE HONEYMOON WITH THIS UNBOTHERED KING?

ONE MONTH OF HELL... OR WHAT HE THOUGHT IT WAS......