𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂

11th day

Jimin was all set for the shining day ahead since Jungkook was in shower and he was done with everything... They had breakfast together and shared morning kisses like always...

"BUNNY ARE YOU DONE?" Jimin yelled as he rechecked his look...

Jungkook yelled back

Jungkook yelled back... "ALMOST DONE BUT CAN YOU HAND ME THE TOWEL" Jimin sighed as he grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom's door... "Here BUNNY"

Jungkook opened the door, took the towel and placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead and went in.... Jimin just sighed once again... "YOU LOOK GORGEOUS WITH THE HAIR EXTENTIONS..."

(I called it extensions since I refuse calling it a wig...)

"Aish..." Jimin was blooming red now yet refused to let it show in his words....

After some time Jungkook came out and immediately headed towards the closet where they set the things yesterday... and came out with this...

"Ready Babe?" Jungkook ensured before Holding Jimin by his waist, placing a peck on his lips and heading out after Jimin's reply

"Ready Babe?" Jungkook ensured before Holding Jimin by his waist, placing a peck on his lips and heading out after Jimin's reply.... which was "I was born ready"

"Let's go then" Jungkook claimed as he got out of the suite and went straight to the car....

"Baby Chick~" Jungkook chirped out as he looked to Jimin who was fixing his eye makeup.... "I really can't tell If I have a husband or wife"

Jimin giggled at Jungkook's meaningless words yet Jungkook wasn't lying... "I'll take it as a compliment"

"Of course It was meant to be a compliment babe" Jungkook and Jimin have clearly crossed the state of mind A mafia carries...

The ride was full of Giggles and Chuckles as they headed to the Wall Of Love... But Then Jungkook got a call from his mother....He picked up the call and immediately his smile dropped and he took a u-turn and rushed towards the mansion of Jimin's Grandpa

"What happened?" Jimin couldn't help but ask and the next thing that he heard broke him with all it's might.........

"Jimin y-your Grandpa's hospitalized w-with stage 4 Blood Cancer" That's it....Jimin's life came to a pause where he could only imagine his grandpa and nothing....He froze and nodded as he tilted his head towards left and stared at the clear sky....

Tears aren't flowing just he stared at the empty space.....Jungkook was worried to hell and back since Jimin wasn't reacting anymore....

They reached the hospital and rushed inside the hospital ward where Jimin's Grandpa was, with Jay who was waiting for them to arrive......

Jimin's grandpa laid there with a oxygen mask on and needles inserted everywhere...."G-Grandpa" His grandpa was conscious time being...He raised his finger to Jimin and Jimin came forward with a emotionless face...

"You didn't tend to cure yourself, did you?" Jimin asked as his grandpa smiled at him, patting his shoulder and nodded....

"Why?" Questions were direct and answers were direct....No one interfering as they stood by the door...Joo-eun crying silently...

"Some things are better untold....Stay happy and healthy Jimin" Jimin was dazed as His grandpa called him Jimin....and not Venom..."I-I love y-you Grandpa" Jimin confessed as he smiled with tears now for the first time after so many years...

"You are looking beautiful" His grandpa complimented as Jimin was smiling sadly..."Be happy with Jungkook just like that...never leave him....Never let the mafia life of yours ruin your personal life...." Jimin nodded as he still smiled...

Tears were brimming endlessly as both of them shared their moments together after so many years...

Jungkook too was shedding tears of sorrow...Joo-eun whispered to Jungkook something that broke his heart even more..."He has a very small amount of time left"

"How much?" Jungkook questioned back as his tears were evident by now..."Just one day"