𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

I'm kinda sorry for the short ass chapter but right now I just want to sleep...I haven't slept for 3 days now!!!

A file was presented to Jimin when he was at his office almost immediately...Narin's file...

Jimin eyed the file and slammed it on the table

Jimin eyed the file and slammed it on the table..."Is that what you found? No persecution details just personal details?'' Jimin scoffed looking at Jay with a irritated look...

''That's what the Attorney provided, Boss..'' Jay answered as he flipped the rest of the files..

Jimin sighed as he nodded with a lowered disappointed head... "I want RM in my office by 8"

Jay nodded as he left at Jimin's 'out' gesture... Never did Jimin fails to daze him... Jimin really is a affectionate person but when he leaves that side no one can face him...

Even though Jungkook's the same, yet he isn't as Bipolar personality like Jimin.... Jimin's mood swings are one of a kind thing

After Jay left, Jimin stood up and headed towards the end of the room where a small window was there covered with a black lace curtain, light peeking from it through the gapes...

Jimin smiled as he slide down the curtain and their it was... The beautiful city lights gleaming yet he can't find anything attractive...He just stared at the city streets but then he suddenly spotted a bike in front of the office building..

He then heard a knock..."Come in" he said moving towards the chair once again...The door opened to reveal a women, his sense kicked in....she is Narin

"Mr. Park I..." "You lack professionalism Miss..." The sudden cut off made the lady stop her tracks in the middle....

"What?" She questioned back entering once again and taking a sit in front of him...legs crossed like a royal and back straight..

"Have you made any appointment? No...Have you greeted? No...You lack manners too" Jimin said as he glared at her...Jimin caught her off guard but she was fast to regain her sense and greeted this time..."Well then Good evening Mr. Park, I'm Lee Narin" she said as he held her hand out for a shake...

Jimin nodded, "Good evening I'm Park Jimin, Nice to meet you" Jimin introduced but didn't shook hands, instead he sprayed a generous amount of sanitizer in her hands...She is seriously offended...Yet she smiles and takes her hand back....

"Germs, you know I hate it...especially parasites...suckers" Jimin smiled through it though...She forcing out a smile too..

" I'm the new prosecutor of the town so i want to check the current shipment files you're dealing with right now..." She demanded and Jimin handed her the files right away...

She checked thoroughly and took a picture of it..."The sign is yours?" She questioned and Jimin held back a snort..."Yes Prosecutor Lee"

She nodded and stood up..."I want to check, Right now"