𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓼

Never knew Jungkook and Jimin's marriage can bring so many changes in Jackson and Jimin's relations.

It was kind of amusing that Jackson became quite intersested in Jimin's life after so long just after his marriage.

"Kinda Strange Ale" He mumbled as Jackson was looking into the marriage pictures hung on the walls.

"What is strange?" Jackson asked as he proceeded from one picture to another as if it was an exhibition and not to forget he was already smiling a bit.

"You are strange" Jimin voiced out and Jackson stopped, "Why?"

"Never saw you so amused and by what? My pictures?" He was actually much interested in Jackson too but never threw his attention there.

His aunt was a very closed person and preferred staying alone after her husband's death years ago rather than staying with her father, which was Jimin's grandpa.

He never got a chance to know Jackson and form any kind of friendship.

"I really hated on how Grandpa Dong-hyun was closed minded-" Jimin frowned almost in an immediacy after Jackson said that,

"-But it seems like I was wrong" He stated and Jimin calmed down.

"Yeah. He's a chilled person actually but a bit strict when it comes to training and emotions" Jackson nodded

Jimin's words were acknowledged by Jackson and he felt sorry for not spending the Christmas with them now.

"You should totally talk to him" It was a try to bring his family together and somehow it was working.

Jackson nodded. He was about to moved towards the other side but then he was yanked all of a sudden by Jackson and it was the moment when time froze for Jimin.

After a few minutes all he could see was blood and all blood.

"I'm s-sorry Venom"

"Why?"

.
.
.
.
.
I have three drafts and I wanted to publish them. If anyone's interested in knowing what type they are can go to the book called 'The Forced Alpha Mates' in my id and skip to the last chapter to look into the descriptions. I wanted to bring the pictures here but Wattpad is playing hide and seek with me. Whenever I try to put a picture it exits the page.