𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲

Word Count: 2k

Don't be a ghost reader......Be a human: Vote and Comment

I Don't know why I wrote such a long ass chapter but Enjoy️❤️

Jimin was tilting his head for more access but when Jungkook stopped he felt annoyed...why? no idea

For Jungkook he was scared...what was he going to do...Jimin sensed his anxiety and tightened the hug, patting Jungkook's back..."It's okay... but now let's go okay..." Jungkook nodded as he felt completely in fault since he never wants Jimin to be uncomfortable...

"I'm sorry" Jungkook voiced out as Jimin pulled away slowly and offered him a smile, "It's ok" Jimin said as he placed pecks on Jungkook's cheeks...

"Bunny the plane's gonna take off so we better go out" Jimin smiled...

As they came out of the lavatory, their clothes were kinda crumpled and tiny folds were formed in their shirts....And the timing was perfect since then some attendants were passing...

Taken aback by the sudden appearance of Jimin and Jungkook, the mouths of the attendants fell, eyes widened....Coming out of the same lavatory isn't really a uhh....you get it

Even though they were a couple, two mafia bosses weren't really expected to do such acts...Jimin smirked as he pulled Jungkook out... "Babe we have to keep it down here..God I can't even catch my breath.. We. Are. In. a. Plane. dear" Jimin said out loud enough for the attendants to hear...

On one side Jimin was smirking at his own performance and the other side Jungkook was dumbfounded as hell... When he understood he was already dragged by Jimin out and now he was sitting on his place with the safety belt on....

"Bunny.... What happened?" Jimin asked with a smirking face... "You are such badass Baby Chick" Jungkook replied with awe in his face and Jimin just nodded...

"Karma didn't hit her so I fucking did" Jimin's badass energy was full on radiating, it wasn't like Jungkook was complaining though...

7th day

It took them one day and a few hours to land on Paris... And when they did Jimin just wondered if they would just go to his grandpa's place in Paris....

And yes his guess was correct... they were currently sitting on a car that leads to his grandpa's place.... He came to Paris several times but never had a chance to look around...

It was 1:45 pm when they reached his grandpa's... The mansion was big and all but that made Jimin's heart swell up was when Jimin saw his grandpa waiting for him in the entrance alongwith Jungkook's mother, Joo-eun...

Jimin however elegantly got out of the car with Jungkook following but the thing is Jimin and Jungkook had the poker faces on...

After all these days of enjoying, Both of them are again back to phase I again...

"Venom" Jimin froze in place.... He stiffened as he heard his grandpa call out his name...

He regained consciousness when Jungkook practically snapped his fingers..."Yes" Jimin spoke out but with surprisingly no stutters...Jungkook sighed internally.....Jimin is surely nervous...

"Come in...then you all have to go Christmas shopping" Jimin couldn't believe his ears...His Grandpa...Park Dong-hyun...is...telling...him...to....go.........christmas.....Shopping?...