𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷

Don't be a ghost..... Be a human :Vote and Comment

"Are you willing to marry him Venom?"

Jimin looked at his Grandpa with big eyes of horror but could he go against his grandpa.... Certainly not so he nodded his lifeless soul

Jungkook's teeth gritted and he looked at Jimin as if he did something real bad.... Jungkook was putting all the blame on Jimin now...

His mind was processing that If Jimin would've refused then Jungkook would loved his life freely but now it's not the case.... Jimin agreed... that means prison... Prison for Lucifer knows till when...

Jungkook was frustrated as hell but showing it to his mother was the last thing in the Earth he wanted to do... So is Jimin... he wanted to cry... Cry for how helpless he is... How can he marry someone and out of all A fucking man....

He was helpless but not like Jungkook who thought it was all Jimin's decision that made his life change... Jungkook wasn't thinking that Jimin was just like him... Jungkook loved his mother too much... the same was Jimin, he loved his grandpa till death so how could he refuse his grandpa

The night went just like that... Jungkook glaring at Jimin and Jimin as a generous man returned those glares too...

"So when are arranging the marriage?" Joo-eun asked as she sipped her cola and looked at Dong-hyun....

"The day after tomorrow is perfect.... it's a weekend afterall" Jimin's grandfather said and looked at Jimin for any tints of hesitation but As Jimin was adapted to the situation... he didn't show any sorts of hesitation.... that was supposed to be his best move in front of Dong-hyun but it turned out that it was the worst move he ever did cause Jungkook wasn't having it

Jungkook looked at Jimin at the same time when Dong-hyun stared at Jimin..... Jungkook thought Jimin didn't give a shit about Jungkook's life.... like he don't care if Jungkook's life was going to get hell... he thought Jimin was being selfish and was a manwhore....

He thought Jimin wanted him that's why he was using his grandpa as a source but boy was he wrong...

"Tomorrow you two can go shopping to select suits and cakes.... the rest we can arrange alone" Joo-eun said nodding and looking at Dong-hyun who gave her a nod too....

The Next day was pretty normal for Jimin until Jungkook showed up in the Park Mansion with a Porsche Panamera

Jimin came out almost immediately as his grandpa told him to be quick... so there he was

Jungkook eyed him properly and shrugged it off as he was the least interested.... same was for Jimin....

They were inside the car and driving to the Wedding suit Boutique..... To be honest Jimin was the most unbothered person Jungkook ever saw in his life....

Jungkook thought if he could just see Jimin blushing then the situation is confirmed that Jimin has a crazy one sided crush for him BUT Jimin wasn't even the slightest bothered with Jungkook driving so sexily trying to indirectly flirt with Jimin to test him....

They reached at the Boutique and Jimin immediately got off the car as soon as Jungkook parked the car....

Jimin went in leaving Jungkook behind... Still Jimin did wait for Jungkook decently outside the entryway of the Boutique....

As soon as Jungkook arrived he followed Jimin and saw him pick a wedding suit real quick and Jimin was done.....

Jungkook while picking suits heard Jimin mumble......."Fuck my lowlife"

Jungkook was confused why will someone call oneself a lowlife....Indeed Jimin was weird.....

Jungkook picked the suit and the measurements were done too...now they had to head to the cake selection....

In the car...A weird silence was there... A heavy tension between them.....Jimin didn't want Junkook nor Jungkook wants Jimin....Clear cut to real world, They practically don't like each other at all

It wasn't a long route to the Cake selection place so They reached pretty fast but the tension made it seem like eternities....

They reached and This time Jungkook wasn't coming in the shop....Jimin stared at him as he entered the way...

"I am better off like this...you can pick one and we go" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded uninterested much

Jimin was inside for like 25 minutes now..and Jungkook wasn't having it...He slammed the door.... The staff present there were startled and flinched when he yelled "WE ARE NOT HAVING A LOVE MARRIAGE FOR FUCK'S SAKE SO STOP PUTTING PREFERENCES AND HURRY YOUR ASS UP"

Jungkook was Dumb founded after this...Jimin still was unbothered...no hints of Speed just he kept telling the Cake designer what should the cake have and what not....

Jungkook lost him patience and pulled Jimin by his wrist but to Jungkook's surprise Jimin didn't even move and jerked his hand away right away....

"You.better.stay.away.from.me.....These are your mother's requests for the cake.... I don't give a fuck of what you say so Get your fuckery drama started somewhere else not in front of me" Jimin said and Jungkook's brain processed slowly

He nodded "Be quick" With this Jungkook went out of the shop of embarrassment...

Jimin really got him bad.....Very bad

The day passed as soon as Jimin was done....he walked out and sat inside the car.....

The ride was silent again and Jimin now was still unbothered just like he was before.....

That day Jungkook felt 'I don't give a fuck' vibes from Jimin....and for Jimin he felt nothing....nothing at all....But one think was clear...This Jungkook guy was impatient as fuck and annoying too...