𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓮𝔂, 𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷

"Well- if you continue screaming and groaning like last night I don't think I can survive this atmosphere...."

Embarrassing, that's what Jimin described the situation, He forgot last night that Jay just got a room beside theirs...

What a trouble they had caused.... Jungkook however snickering as he ate his food with chuckles leaving his mouth time to time just to make sure Jimin hears them...

Jay really became a third wheel now.... "Jay... Shift back to your earlier one... The room you are now in is not fine by the time passes" Jungkook blurted out...

Jay nodded but as soon as his gaze fell on Jimin, he had a hard time not laughing at him... Jimin was red like a beet, hands clutched on the table cloth as his eyes didn't bother to blink as he stared at his food...

"Boss.... I suggest you should eat before it gets cold..." Jay couldn't really voice out a order so suggestions are what he can give...

It's weird yet amusing to see both of the Mafia leaders to interact ever so sweetly...

"oh!! By the way A new Prosecutor has arrived the town..." Jay claimed as he gulped down his food and Jungkook gave him a 'what the fuck' look....

''Don't talk shit when I'm having my food in front of me" Jungkook scoffed as he stopped eating....

"Continue...." Jimin however wasn't bothered but Jungkook surely was...."We don't have time after this Jungkook....just listen to whatever shit it is"

Jimin straight out pointed the matter and Jungkook just sighed before bursting out suddenly..

"What's his name? And why haven't anyone informing me this shit before?" Jungkook aggressively banged the table, and Jimin didn't even flinch, but just glanced at Jay once and continued eating....

"She actually.... Lee Narin... She just took a transfer order from Gwangju...." Jay informed as Jungkook hummed...

"Bring me her details later in my office... I want to have a look" Jimin immediately interrupted as because his Mafia is in danger too if Narin is serious in her job...

Jungkook nodded but soon something disturbed him.... "What happened to the shipments we sent last month?"

"It has safely been received just the payments are due late.... I wonder why?" Jay answered as Jimin's gaze fell on Jay...

"Don't just wonder but find out what happened...By Next week the cost will double up if he doesn't pay... Our gangs doesn't run on favors but Money"

Jay nodded in Jimin's statement... And Jungkook continued with his food.... "Don't let anyone know that Venom Hunters are involved... Later if we get caught with the new so-called prosecutor, We can have them as a backup to carry out the drug shipments"

"Good.... We can discuss it in our next meeting about this... Agust D has his part too in our gangs so let's meet up with him" Jimin apprised....

"Attorney Hwan-soo will inform us by tomorrow what this Lee Narin is....till then Boss I suggest you should have a meeting at home rather than somewhere else where someone can find out"

Jimin and Jungkook nodded as they found the suggestions from Jay worth trying....

Their Romance is not yet over but the Mafia wars are back again....Lee Narin, the last key to the story.....