𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

Don't be a ghost reader.....be a human: Vote and Comment

~Yun

Jimin was shy... Very Very Shy... But why? Because Jungkook keep staring at him while he was making something in the kitchenette of the resort... actually it's just Microwave and Jimin was heating a pizza in it... while waiting Jungkook just stared Jimin's back for a good 10 minutes...

After Jimin turned around with the Pizza on plate... He saw Jungkook was shamelessly staring at him... but surprisingly with affection and he wasn't checking Jimin's ass... I repeat He wasn't doing that...

"Kook.... Whatcha doing?" Jimin asked as he went closer to him... and resting beside him leaning on the counter...

"Trying to figure out what to do next considering your health..." Jungkook stated as he took a slice of Pizza from Jimin, earning a playful glare from Jimin...

"Sharing is Caring" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin's glare faded away to a pout...

"Sometimes I wonder If The Jimin I know is Venom or not...." Jungkook said and Jimin giggled.. "Of course silly.... Do you think I am so soft soft to someone else than you" Jimin asked back to which Jungkook was too much proud of..

"No..... And This Baby Chick version of Venom is only for me, no one else" Jungkook stated rather proudly and Jimin retorted... "Sharing is caring"

Jungkook's smile dropped and unintentionally a pout was formed which Jimin found way too cute... "Baby Chick I swear I will bring you a lot of Pizzas after this... like Sharing isn't caring... no no... We shouldn't care about others by sharing.."

Jungkook stated.. no he whined as he followed Jimin to the Living area... Jimin just enjoyed each and every bit of whining Jungkook...

It's just five days of there Honeymoon and they were already so whipped for each other... Interesting as Jimin described it...

"What have you decided where you want to go" Jimin questioned diverting Jungkook from the previous topic... "Nope... I guess It's best to stay back in the resort when you are sick..."Jungkook said as he nodded himself understanding the serious depth of the matter....

" Seriously Bunny.... I thought We would go out and ski al.... "Jimin was cut off when Jungkook started laughing throwing his head back...."Like Baby Chick You wanna go outside in the snow to ski? My Naive Baby Chick, You cannot go out like this..." Jungkook said as he patted Jimin's head, ruffling his hair...

Jimin frowned at Jungkook's words... his brows knitted together as he glared at Jungkook and pout too much prevalent...

"You.cannot.do.this.to.me.Bunny At least give me some freedom to ski and play in snow.... I heard it's a beautiful experience..." Jimin started off as a warning and ended with a whine that screamed fantasy....

"We still have so many days left Baby Chick... So let's just try something else rather than skiing now... Ok?" Jungkook convinced Jimin....

"Like what to do now?" Jimin asked and he swear Jungkook's playful smirks aren't a good sign at all....at least till now...

"Ok here's the plan...we go reserve the terrace so that we can stargaze..Ok?" Jimin.expectedly was disappointed... But why? He expected Jungkook to be a little trickster....

BUT

Jeon Jungkook wasn't finished talking..."I don't know what's my fetish of clothing but I would like to see you try everything that I bought" Jimin is officially doomed...

Not only the collection contains backless dresses, but it contains lacey dresses, Satin gowns, Lingerie and many more....

It's hell for Jimin...he wasn't uncomfortable wearing those but was a bit shy shy shy....You get it...

"We can also try bubble bath but a more specifically done version...what do you think Baby Chick?"

Jimin was actually very intrigued with the nickname...Baby Chick... And Kinda was happy to get the name but will he show it? Never....

"A-Ah Yeah We can try stargazing and bubble baths...." Jimin left the dress trial...

Jungkook wasn't complaining though... He was just happy trying all the things 'Normal Couples' use to do...m

He was contended to have Jimin for himself....he never in his life thought Jimin was an angel like this...Jimin as a Mafia boss was supposed to be tough and emotion less so that he is...at least he acted....

But the real Jimin behind the facade was pretty little vulnerable being....He was insecure and was often discouraged but never in his mafia life he admitted that...

Seeing the cuts in his back...Jungkook was sure Jimin was harsh on himself....Jimin just needed someone who he could rely on...lean on when vulnerable..He got Jungkook....

🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️

~It's scary what a smile can hide

~Yun🙃