𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

❝ 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 ❞

"Ahnji! Ahn!" The CEO grabs her wrist to stop the idol.

Ahnji turns around in rage. Her eyes shows she was furious and her mind was full of angered thoughts.

"Do not touch me." Ahnji demanded,

"Ahn, please! Stay with us, stay with Meraki!" One of her members pleaded, her eyes pooled with tears.

The other three girls began to cry, tears streaming down their faces but all Ahnji could feel was anger and rage.

"I would stay, I really would but what you all did was wrong!" Ahnji shouts,

"I do not want to be involved with a company that lets their idols be careless in public! We have a reputation!"

"We have a career, we have eyes watching every movement we make," She spat.

"All of you were being careless in that stupid club!" Ahnji shouts in rage,

"What happens if those men reveal what you did in public? What do you would happen to all of you?" Ahnji sighs,

She closes her eyes, lets her mind calm her thoughts. Everyone was quiet, too quiet.

"I'm leaving Meraki, I'm terminating my contract with this stupid company whose fine with letting their idols do careless things."

"Ahnji! Don't leave please!"

"We won't do it again!"

"That stupid phrase! How many times have you said it yet you kept doing it!? You can't just go around and get laid when you are an idol!"

"Last time, I do not want to be involved for something YOU did. Call me selfish but I'm doing this for myself as well."

"You're in public yet you're let men touch you and take advantage of you," Ahnji turns around.

She opens the door and was ready to leave. Her bag around her shoulder, she halts her movements.

"Goodluck cleaning your mess."

◇─◇──◇──◇─◇

C O M E B A C K

C O M E B A C K

To be published on December 29, 2020!!!

Current number of chapters: 17 drafted ones

◇─◇──◇──◇─◇

Hi, I don't normally promote my books but pls don't let come back flip-

Anyway, I hope y'all look forward to it!