🌄 vlive

JungKyung covers her legs with her comforter as she checks how many people are viewing her live right now

She let out a chuckle when she surpassed 10,000 viewers already despite the time.

"Despite the time in Korea, a lot of people are commenting on Hangul..." She reads the comments, smiling.

"Are you from another country but can understand and write Hangul or do you live in Korea?" She says, chuckling.

She was overwhelmed with how many people actually answered her.

A lot were living in Korea and the rest are currently living overseas.

"It's 3:38 am. Why are you guys still awake?" She asks, knowing it's ironic for her to say that.

She laughs when she reads a certain comment.

"I woke up because you suddenly went live." She reads it out loud, laughing.

"I'm sorry for disturbing the people who were sleeping, however, it was your choice to watch or continue sleeping." She says, smiling widely.

"My last live was a month ago and it was getting to know me, haha~," She says, realizing this will be her second live.

"Some of you guys live overseas and the sun has risen already. Some of you also live overseas but the sun isn't rising yet." She says,

She was in awe that people still watched her live, even if it was still very early in the morning.

Some told her the reason is that they're just getting ready for their daily activities and decided to watch her live while doing their routines.

Some have told her that they woke up because they had her notification.

Some said they were already awake and can't go back to sleep. She frowns reading these comments.

"Why can't any of you sleep?" She asks, her voice soft and gentle as she continues to read the comments.

[I already slept earlier and woke up very early.]

[I'm doing my homework, unnie.]

[I have insomnia and sleeping becomes hard sometimes.]

[Sleeping is a hard thing for me these days... My parents kept on fighting.]

She felt her heart-shattering at the comments stating their reasons... sad reasons.

"I understand... I'll dedicate this live for you guys having a hard time sleeping then." She softly smiles, getting her guitar from the side.

She starts to play and let the people watching her get distracted from their problems as she sings for them.

Her soft and gentle voice made everyone calm and collected. She may not know and not pay attention to the comments but her viewers love it.

The music made by the guitar and her soft voice gave everyone the acoustic feelings they might be seeking.

She ends the song and looks at the comments once again. She notices more people stating their problems and other comments supporting them.

"It's okay to feel lonely, it's natural..." She says, putting her guitar on the side.

[Unnie, your voice made me feel sleepy and I just woke up, hahaha~]

[I hate you, you're making me cry T^T]

[I feel very alone and it's hard to sleep because I have insomnia.]

She bites her lips, fighting the urge to cry at the sad reasons from some of her viewers.

"Insomnia..." She sighs, remembering her trainee days when she could barely get sleep.

[I have trouble sleeping comfortably because my parents are divorcing and my dog who is my best friend died.]

She could feel her heart snap into two as she reads that comment.

Her bottom jaw hung low as she covers her mouth from the shock.

She was overwhelmed once again with how many people are telling her their problems and how many people are supporting each other.

"Uhm... I don't know how to handle things like this because I have never personally experienced them but all I could say is that I hope you are doing well."

She blankly stares at the floor, thinking deeply of what to say next.

"Everything is hard right now, I know. There might be a good or a bad ending but I really hope that you will have a good one..."

"I hope all of you have a good ending." She says, her voice only getting softer by the minute she talks.

"We can't control the things happening and it's affecting us really badly. Our best friends will always be in our hearts if they pass away..."

She felt a tear fall from her eyes and quickly wipes it away.

"It is very sad that the internet understands us better than the people around us." She says after reading a comment.

"Society can be very rude and selfish sometimes." She says, sighing.

She leans on the wall, reading more comments on the phone.

She sighs again, putting her phone on the side as she grabs the guitar and starts to play.

She sings along to the melody of the guitar.

Two beautiful melodies, only complementing each other.

She sings some songs made by other artists as a comfort for those people who have told her their problems.

She thought to herself that if she can't help them personally, she could sing for them to comfort them.

This gave her an idea as a Christmas gift for her fans.

After what seemed to be 30 minutes of playing the guitar, singing, and some pauses to read the comments, people start to point out something.

She turns around, smiling when she sees the bright light through her window.

"The sun is rising?"

She looks back at the camera and notices the views decreased than before which made her smile.

"I hope you had a good sleep after a while. Thank you, everyone for watching and bye bye."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆