𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇

Taehyung reads all the articles about her, glancing at Jungkook who was also on his phone.

"Dont you miss your sister, Jungkook?" Jimin finally got the words out for the members.

"Jimin-"

"I do, very much..." Jungkook softly says.

"I'm worried for her. She has the confidence and is perfect to be an artists but can she handle it?" Jungkook sighs.

"I'm sure that Jungkyung can handle it." Namjoon said, patting his back.

"She realized everything about reality, good or bad earlier than anyone." Yoongi said, making everyone quiet down.

"Jungkyung is a smart girl, a very smart girl. She even made me realized that even reality has a shadow so dark it can blind the people around you." He continued.

"She's someone special, Jungkook. Don't worry about her." Hoseok said, calming Jungkook down as well.

"Okay but she overworks herself as well... I don't want her to get hurt as well." He said, starting to panic again.

"Jungkook, she hates getting sick, doesn't she? Even if she overworks herself, I'm sure she'll take care of herself." Jin also joined in.

Jungkook nodded, feeling himself calm down more but still has worry about Jungkyung.

Jungkyung is the only girl among them three siblings. She's also the youngest and the two brothers are very protective over her.

She realized reality way sooner than any kid and it became a part of her life. She starts to focus on her studies more.

To focus on making her life a good one, even if it means shutting others out when she was young.

He stands up and excuses himself. He went to the toilet and decided to check on Jungkyung but figured that she would be busy, so he didn't anymore.

He starts to think that being overprotective and message her all the time when she's busy might be annoying...

So he didn't anymore....

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇─◇