👫 Jeon siblings collab

𝄥 🐧  ──── 𝄇

𝄥 🐧  ──── 𝄇

JungKyung pushes Jungkook off the couch as they write the lyrics for their collaboration.

"I want to write this," Jungkook says as he writes it on the paper.

JungKyung tilts her head and tries to take a peek. Jungkook, however, wouldn't let her and moves the paper away from her.

"I'll say it! You'll know anyway," Jungkook says before he reads what he wrote out loud.

"Loving a penguin, missing a penguin, watching it grow with a smile on your face. Now, your favorite is the penguin's embrace."

"Wait- penguin? Are you hinting at people about my relationship with Sunghoon!?" JungKyung gasps,

Jungkook laughs once more and nods his head. JungKyung hits him with the pillow before she pouts.

"Your relationship with him can't be a secret forever, Kyung," Jungkook takes the pillow from her.

"It's too soon, though. He just debuted in November 2020-,"

"Kyung, sister- there will be a time where you and Sunghoon will, I don't know- marry each other?"

"People are supposed to know by then or maybe, after your wedding," Jungkook clarifies and she sighs.

"Anyway! It's just hints, I'm the one singing too. People will think it could be my relationship... If they catch the hints,"

JungKyung shook her head in disbelief before she continued to write the lyrics.

Although he has a point, she didn't want to think about the future reveal of their relationship.

Suddenly, they hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Jungkook pats her head and opens the door. The male opened when the door was opened for him.

"Hey! I bought my baby!" JungKyung flinched her head towards the direction of the door when she heard Taehyung's voice.

Two boys enter the living room.

A bright smile appears on JungKyung's face when Yeontan runs towards her.

"Yeontan!" She shouts in Yeontan snuggles into her embrace.

"Nana and Cloud are here? I thought you took them to your parents?" Taehyung asks Jungkook.

"We took them back~ anyway, they seem to enjoy each other." Jungkook laughs as they watch the 3 dogs play.

"Don't you want another pet?" Taehyung asks the siblings.

"NO! Two dogs are already hard to take care of. I don't know how Kyung convinced me," they laughed at what Jungkook said.

JungKyung gets up from her seat and takes drinks from the fridge.