💕 Koreaboo article

December -- 2019, on YueDong Seoul, Jeon JungKyung appeared as a guest for her debut album

December -- 2019, on YueDong Seoul, Jeon JungKyung appeared as a guest for her debut album. People were excited for her to be there and many tuned in for her.

What they did not expect, the video that Jeon JungKyung would be in would immediately blow up. Huang Renjun was looking at JungKyung with heart eyes the whole time while she is reading.

JungKyung would look at him with the same eyes as well when they look at each other. The two were laughing and joking a lot too, even if their microphones are off and songs are playing.

There was one moment in the raidio, where Renjun read a comment saying 'I love you' and he said it while looking at JungKyung which made her laugh.

After that, the song breaks starts to play and JungKyung said something to him with made the boy flustered. They continued to talk comfortably and joke around a lot which was heart melting for others.

However, there are suspicions as well.

There were a lot of netizens saying that they might be dating, while a lot also mentioned JungKyung being best friends with Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno of NCT dream, so Renjun and JungKyung being friends is also explainable.

Whatever the reasoning is, they are being adorable in this episode and it warmed a lot of people's hearts.

Despite this, let us all support Jeon JungKyung for debuting! Hope more for her future activities!

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆