💎 meeting NCT 2020

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊         ┊       ┊   ✫┊         ┊       ✩     ┊ ⊹       ✯✯

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

❝ meeting! NCT 2020 ❞

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung laughs as she feeds Cloud and Nana. She takes a look at herself before she smiles. She kneels to pet the two dogs.

"Jungkookie will be here soon, okay? Wait for thirty minutes, he'll come. I'll get going now, bye!" She says and waves at the dogs before she exits their apartment.

She heads to where the car is waiting for her. She gets in and smiles at her manager.

"To SM Building please, I'll be meeting NCT."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung secretly enters the filming area. NCT in their gorgeous blue and white suits. They all look like princes, she wows.

She waves at the staff who were able to recognize her before she tries to blend in with them.

NCT 2020 is filming their Year party video. JungKyung goes to the director's side but stayed quiet until he shouts cut.

"Good morning, Director-nim." The man flinches at the familiar voice. He turns his head and smiles widely when JungKyung ours her mask down for a few seconds.

"Ah, JungKyung~ here to visit the boys?" She nods at his question, the director then chuckles. "I bet they don't know you're here."

"They don't and please, keep it a secret. I'll pretend to be a makeup artist who happens to be new." She says and the director nods before she approaches one of them.

The boys were all goofing around since they got their break. JungKyung rushes to one of the boys, holding a lip brush and a lip balm.

She puts a little lip balm on the brush before she starts to add it to his lips. She tries to contain a smile as the brush touches his soft lips.

"Jaemin-ah~," Jeno goes to his side and the two begin to talk. JungKyung still tries to contain her laughter as the mask hides her smile.

She finishes putting the lip balm on Jaemin's lips and turns around and walks away. Jeno and Jaemin didn't mind because it's normal.