😍 jacket shoot with Mark Lee

JungKyung was on her phone as her stylist styles her creamy blonde hair to a crown braid for her 2nd jacket shoot

She moves her eyes to the mirror, slightly surprised with how different she looked from her debut.

Her hair was longer, it reaches her waist. It was creamy blonde, from to the roots to the tips of her hair.

Her eye shadow was pink with gold glitters. She was wearing contact lenses to bring out her eyes more.

She was wearing a very pale pink blouse with a darker shade of pink for the bow that is attached to the collar.

She was also wearing a brown-pink checkered skirt that has her blouse tucked in.

She has brown ankle boots on that made her feel taller.

Her stylist adds a little bow on the back where her crown braid is. They put on pink lip tint on her before they call it done.

"JungKyung, Mark is here." She hears her manager say as she turns her head to where the door was.

A smile appears on her face when she sees Mark.

He was simply wearing white jeans and a simple pink hoodie but he looked very handsome.

His hair was styled back and his sweet smile that resembled a lion cub and Peter Parker melted JungKyung's heart.

He walks closer to JungKyung, a shy smile and slightly pink cheeks on his face made her chuckle. She reaches out her hand, holding Mark's hand.

She looks up at the standing boy before looking away at the embarrassment.

"You look very handsome for looking so simple." She says, making the boy look away from her.

She looks at him once again, noticing the pink cheeks which became more visible. She stands up, still looking at Mark.

Mark looks at her, noticing how the girl became a bit taller. If JungKyung's eyes look forward, she would be looking at his lips.

There was now a little difference in their heights but Mark was still taller.

The atmosphere around the two was sweet yet a little awkward. If atmospheres have visible colors that depend on the mood, theirs would be pink.

The pastel color would not only suit their couple looks but would make others feel the way they are feeling when staring into each other's eyes.

"Mark, JungKyung. Filming starts at 5! Get ready." They both heard the director say and JungKyung looks at her hand which was still intertwined with Mark's hand.

"Oh- sorry." She pulls her hand away from Mark's hand, slightly embarrassed by her actions.

Mark simply shrugged it off before excusing himself. He exits the room, trying to calm his rapidly pounding heart.

Johnny was right, he has fallen for her, really hard.

He pinches his own pink cheeks and red ears to hide the evidence. He shakes his head, going to where they will be filming.

They will be filming in a university which is the concept of the song.

Two university students falling for each other after a simple interaction. The scenario takes action at the beginning of March, even though it's still winter.

February is the last month of winter though, it is exceptional.

The music video will be full is pastel aesthetic and sweet moments.

He opens the door of the classroom, the first place where they will be filming. He greets the staff and after a few minutes, JungKyung came.

She smiles at Mark before they both discuss the first parts before starting to film.

◇─◇

Mark and JungKyung were chuckling at the notes they have been writing on the piece of paper whilst the camera was filming them.

"I. Love. you." Mark says out loud while writing it on the paper in English. JungKyung could feel her cheeks getting warmer as she let out a chuckle.

She grabs her pen, starting to write on the paper as well.

"I adore you, Mark Lee." She writes down, making the boy hide his flushed face. He laughs, JungKyung as well as they look at each other with love eyes.

Mark reaches his hand out to her in a high five position. JungKyung smacks her hand against his but before she could pull away, Mark intertwines their fingers.

He pulls her hand closer to his lips, kissing the back of her hand. JungKyung immediately blushes, suddenly felt so shy because of his actions.

"CUT!!!" They heard the director say and Mark lets go of her hand.

Both of their faces were visible red, ears as well. They were flushed with their actions even though it was simply for the music video.

"Now this is romantic university love! That was really well done, you two!!" The director says with a very wide smile.

The staff discusses the next scene as two idols couldn't even look at each other.

JungKyung takes courage and looks at Mark. His red ears don't go unnoticed and it made JungKyung smile.

"G-good work there, haha~," JungKyung says, her angelic honey voice rings in Mark's mind, making him go crazy.

"Yeah! Good job." Mark says, starting to speak in English because of his embarrassment.

JungKyung laughs, starting to create a conversation in English with Mark. Her fluency in English surprised the boy.

Their next and future conversations were all in English. With them feeling more comfortable and less embarrassed together in the next scenes.

"You drove me crazy."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

wHy AM I shIPpInG hER wiTH tHEM- uGh