🎤 automatic

Automatic is a song Mark liked performing

Automatic is a song Mark liked performing. He felt good, maybe better when he's rapping in Automatic.

Mark gets on stage and the cheers got louder. He raps his part whilst JungKyung was on the other side, hyping him.

The song was about idols acting themselves and not like robots who should be controlled.

It has a vibe similar to Mad City and his solo song, Talk About.

"You tell us to be ourselves but why are you telling me to be perfect?" He rapped, his accent kicked in.

JungKyung was on the side, a smile, almost like a smirk as Mark rapped his lines.

"We fly like an eagle but we attack like a lion- grrah!" Mark growled which made the fans scream in love.

"You better treat me like royalty!" He rapped in English.

"You better treat her like royalty!" Mark pointed at JungKyung while he raised his brow in front of the camera.

"You better treat us like royalty!" JungKyung said and went to his side.

"We ain't automatic!" they both shouted before the dance break.

The fans cheered their names; their cheers louder than ever.

Many loved the performance; it showcases JungKyung's talent for rapping and Mark's attitude while rapping.

Both their auras were different.

It was different from performing their other songs.

Mark showed a lion, the king of the stage. He was powerful, sharp, and definitely shot a bullet to captivate everyone's heart.

Meanwhile, JungKyung showed a new side.

It was her first time having a Hip-Hop song where she raps all the way. She definitely did well.

She even trended online while she was doing her performance. Her rap showed power and dominance.

Both of their dance movements were sharp yet smooth. Definitely dominant and no sign of slowing down.

Everyone loved their interaction, everyone loved their performance, and especially loved the two idols.

Soon, the song ended and they both bowed and thanked the audience. They exited the stage and JungKyung hugged Mark.

"Thank you!" She smiles widely and Mark chuckles.

"No problem~ I very much enjoyed performing. Not only that but Automatic is a cool song!" He said and she thanked him.

JungKyung broke the hug and gave Mark a drink. Mark laughed and patted her head.

"We did well~,"

On November 24, 2020, Mark Lee and Jeon JungKyung performed one of the songs in JungKyung's new album; Automatic.

The song is a hip-hop song that showcased JungKyung's attractive and Mark's powering rap.

They both showed their dominant voices, almost like a king and queen rule their kingdom in the right direction.

The song is about society should stop treating idols like robots and treat them like royalty since they've done so much to pleasure them.

JungKyung showed a new side, a new aura to which the fans found sexy and attractive. Once again, JungKyung has captivated the hearts of millions.

Not only that, Mark as well, captivated the hearts of millions. He showed his lion side, he proved he's the king of the stage.

Let's thank JungKyung for featuring Mark in Automatic and got him to perform with her.

Their performance truly made millions of fans crave for more performances like this.

What do you think!?

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*