💚 special live with guest

JungKyung fixes her white knitted sweater, the sleeves made it her hands were barely seen

JungKyung fixes her white knitted sweater, the sleeves made it her hands were barely seen. The gray jeans and brown ankle boots completed her outfit.

Everyone in the room was taken away by JungKyung's undeniable charms.

Her bunny smile, very similar to her brother's, and the sexy poses that turned out quite adorable made everyone smile.

She was stealing everyone's hearts, gaining their attention without knowing about it.

Her innocence was something everyone wanted to protect, she has come a long way and will still go through so much more in the near future.

That doesn't stop her from her dream. It is her commitment and determination to keep herself going, and everyone liked that.

"And we are done!" They heard the photographer say, clapping at the ending of the shoot.

JungKyung makes her way to the photographer's side, checking the pictures he has taken of her.

She shows him a wide smile and two thumbs up, making the photographer laugh. She greets everyone a good work and a goodbye before she walks to her waiting room.

However, she sees someone else, someone rather familiar in there. He was getting his hair styled and he seemed busy on his phone.

He notices her presence before smiling widely. He waves at her before she makes her way towards him.

"You look like you're just getting ready." She says, sitting beside the boy.

He chuckles, he sounded like an angel. His pink brown hair was styled and he looked incredibly handsome in white.

God, he looked like an actual angel.

"My solo shoot is done but the boys aren't here yet, so I decided to get ready first. They won't be here in 2 hours, so I'll probably be waiting alone." He says,

JungKyung smiles, getting an idea. She brings out her phone from her bag, opening a certain app before showing it to Renjun.

"Let's do a live then while waiting!!"

◇─◇

JungKyung waits for people to tune in her live. She still has her outfit on and she was viewing her live using Renjun's phone.

She glances at Renjun on the side, the boy was getting his makeup done.

JungKyung smiles when she has reached her desired view count. She puts his phone down, looking directly at her camera.

"Hello~~ how are you all?" She asks the viewers, comments immediately flooding in.

A good amount of 'good', 'better', 'excellent' but also a countless amount of people having a bad day.