🌺 thank you + idols' reactions !

»————- ★ ————- ★ ————-«

Jungkyung waves as the camera start to film her.

"Good morning, afternoon and evening to everyone! I am very grateful for all the love and support I am receiving from all of you!" She says in English,

"I am very happy and grateful that everyone is enjoying my music since this is my first time having the songs I helped produce get publicized."

"I promise that I will not disappoint but if I do then I would love it if you point out my flaws. I will improve myself, fighting!" She smiles widely,

"Bye-bye, thank you!!"

「 BLACKPINK

Lisa goes through the comments of her IG live, seeing a comment mentioning the debut stage of Jungkyung.

"Ohhh~ Jungkyung's debut stage." She reads the comment, a huge smile appearing on her face.

"Jeno Jung Kyung is wah~ she's very young but very talented." She says, remembering how surprised she was when she watched her debut stage.

"She's a very good dancer. I would love to dance with her in the future." She says, letting out a chuckle.

"Are you friends- we aren't because we haven't met but I do wish to meet her soon and be friends with her!" She says, her tone full of joy.

"Petition for Lisa and Jungkyung to dance- wait, Haha! I wish and hope it will happen." She continues to read comments.

She reads some, saying what she wants to do with Jungkyung if they meet and wanting to be good friends with her.

She mentioned that all she could do is hope that their paths will cross and be good friends.

「 CLC

Yeeun stumbles upon a comment asking her about her thoughts of the new soloist, Jeon Jungkyung.