💔 rumored to be dating

On  October 10 2020, NCT released a Behind the Scene of their filming of NCT 2020 Year End Party

                On  October 10 2020, NCT released a Behind the Scene of their filming of NCT 2020 Year End Party. The members were taking a break and was watching their taken scenes so far whilst the others were just having fun on set.

However, a scene of Johnny, Mark, Hendery, and Xiaojun talking appears, it might just look like a normal scene but as soon as the viewers notices what was going on behind them, they immediately went to action.

It was Renjun and JungKyung! They were sitting beside each other and looked like to be talking. It was only one scene and other fans shrugged it off but others were quick to assume.

They begin to collect scenes or moments where JungKyung and Renjun were acting like a couple.

For example, JungKyung's guest on YueDong Seoul. JungKyung and Renjun seemed to be having fun and looked very comfortable with each other. When on song breaks, the two looked to be talking non-stop.

That was only the first moment of theirs and fans found it a cute friendship but then JungKyung did a live with Renjun. That's when the ruckus began.

They were looking at each other with heart eyes, even told pick-up lines to each other, they looked like a couple. Others were convinced that they might have feelings for each other whilst others shrugged it off once again.

But this time, that one scene in the BTS video of NCT, that 20 second scene in the video, fans are now speculating that the two could possibly be dating.

Netizens are demanding answers from both companies. Others are happy for the two if they are dating whilst others are furious over this scene.

What do you think??

//// COMMENTS ////

Person295   wow... I wonder why she was even there in the first place. If they plan on talking, they shouldn't be there on set where the cameras could point at them anytime. Disappointing.
|
|

Person395  I mean I agree with you that they shouldn't be there on set where they could be seen but why is it disappointing? Is it because your precious idol could be dating someone? Because you think you have a chance with them? Idols are humans, they can date whoever they want.
↓  | ↑

Person567  tbh Idk why people hate seeing their idols date so much. Like bro, it's their lives, not yours. Love is normal in the celebrity life. Why do you think they hide it in the first place? Bcs they're scared of you monsters destroying their lovely relationship
↓  | ↑

Person004  I'm happy for both of them if they are dating. Only true fans would be very okay with their idols dating. If they are dating, I hope they won't care about the negativity.
↓  | ↑

Person889  isn't JungKyung like new to the industry tho? She hasn't even made her 3rd comeback yet which will be next month and she's already dating, smh.
|
|

Person465  fyi, JungKyung may be new but she has the right to love whoever she wants. Also last time I remember, JungKyung is 20 and is legal and Big Hit doesn't have a dating ban
|
|

Person473  sure, big hit doesn't have a dating ban and like I'm supportive of relationships in the kpop industry. JungKyung and Renjun are my faves and them possibly dating is like a big thing for my, positively. But what abt SME? They're more likely to be having a dating ban
|
|

Person285  I don't think sm has a dating ban either. I mean they had a good amount of dating scandals which were proven true
↓  | ↑

Person577  I hope those two could handle it well. They're literally the brightest and sweetest, so I hope the hate doesn't get to them

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The chapter after the next chapter will be JungKyung appearing in a variety show with BTS!