💓 interview

JungKyung smiles shyly as her manager takes the picture for her

JungKyung smiles shyly as her manager takes the picture for her. She thanks her and posts the picture on Instagram.

"I was wondering, who owns that turtleneck sweater?" She asks and JungKyung takes a look at the shirt.

"I borrowed it from Sunghoon actually," she says and her manager smirks.

JungKyung noticed it and shakes her head. She puts her phone in her bag.

"Unnie- no-," she says as they separate ways. JungKyung walks to where the finished albums are.

Big Hit Entertainment has a restocking soon. They will restock everything in the shop, which includes lightsticks as well.

She sees her debut album and gasps. She takes one that is unsealed. She flips through the pages as she remembers how much of a baby she was.

She was only 19 yet she managed to keep her baby face, except she lost all that weight.

She's gotten thinner and lighter. She also grew a little bit taller which was weird for her.

Not only that, she was growing in the industry as well. She feels a hand on top of her head and turns around.

There stood Sunghoon, he takes the unsealed album from your hand and cooed.

"So young and so pretty, you look healthier before," Sunghoon says as he compares to what they looked like.

He smiles, either way, he loves her.

He leans closer for a peck. JungKyung smiles and ruffles his hair before she kisses one of his moles.

"You seem to enjoy my sweater, is it really that comfy?" Sunghoon asks as he fixes the collar of the turtleneck she's wearing.

"Yeah, it's really comfy," she hugs him tightly.

"But you're comfier though," she adds and Sunghoon laughs shyly. He caresses her hair as they get out of that room.

He intertwines their hands and heads to where they usually hang out in the Big Hit building.

They both sit down on the bench, JungKyung leans her head on his shoulder. Her arms locked with his.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Sunghoon asks and JungKyung sits up to look at Sunghoon.

The warm look on his face. His hair was so fluffy that JungKyung feels like she'll get addicted from playing with it.

She's whipped. She's won in life, Sunghoon is her love.

She sighs and nods her head.

"I would like that,"

─────────
JungKyung takes a seat in the chair in front of the camera.