💌 visiting the i-land

JungKyung wows at the unique building in front of her

JungKyung wows at the unique building in front of her. The building was simple yet it was large, it really was obvious they have been constructing this for a long time.

She walks towards the gates, pressing her hand against the large brown door. She flinches when it started opening.

"This feels like the hunger games..." She laughs, entering anyway. She watches the door behind her close and soon, she will reach the I-land stage.

She looks around, noticing the frame of the door was lighting up. She stops, the path in front of her was dark.

"Isn't this-" She jumps when the lights were suddenly turned on. She looks down, stepping on the platform.

She smiles widely, realizing the platform starts to move. She sees the door on the side open, assuming it was the way to the heart of the building.

She enters, looking around before letting out a soft laugh.

"Wow- I feel like I'm living in the future." She looks up, waving at the camera she sees before flinching again when the walls or the floor start to move.

She wows, seeing the lobby. She sees 12 chairs lined up in a semi-circle.

"This place is like a hideout. Can I live here?" She laughs, sitting down on the chair with the number one.

"Maybe, I don't deserve to sit here, sorry." She cheekily smiles, standing up and pretends to dust off the chairs.

She continues to look around, wowing even more at the big practice room.

"This is huge~" She playfully starts to dance her song, laughing afterward.

She continues to look around, shocked to the bones with how modern the place was.

◇─◇

She wraps the gifts with gentle and care. She writes a letter to all of them as well. She looks at the cameras, doing a peace sign after writing the final letter which is for Heeseung.

"I want to see their faces personally. I'll go hide." She laughs, putting the present down before she hides.

She quickly makes her way to the kitchen, hiding beside the counters. She kneels down, pulling her knees closer to her as she hears the gate from outside starting to open.

The loud and cheery voices of the trainees start to echo in the whole area.

Excitement and nervousness creep into JungKyung's head for she was anticipating how the boys will react.

"Wow!!! What are these? What? What?" She lets out a silent chuckle.

"These are so pretty!" Sunghoon said, going through the beautiful boxes.

Each box was a different shape, of course, mostly square, rectangle, and circle.

It was beautifully decorated with gold strips of ribbon and a shimmery golden bow on the lids.

"Hello!" JungKyung slightly flinches when she heard her own voice through the speakers.

"Wah! JungKyung Sunbaenim!!!" She laughs, hearing the boys get excited over her appearance on TV.

"I am JungKyung and I'm here to shower you with gold~ bling bling~" She cringes at her aegyo as she hears the boys laugh.

"Anyway, I want to congratulate the top 12 who were able to make it into I-land. I have visited your wonderful dorm and have given you gifts!"

"All of you have a different gift inside the boxes with your names on it. Each one was personally chosen by me, so I hope you will love it!"

"I also hope that these will keep you motivated to continue to chase your wonderful dreams! Please, keep your heads high!"

"Despite the sad events that will soon come, something good will come out of it. I hope you all the best of luck and fighting!!"

The TV turns off and the boys start to find their present. JungKyung slightly stands up from her position, a wide smile on her face.

Her presence remained unknown to the boys who were opening their gifts once they found it.

They cheer in joy once they have opened their gifts and start to read the letters.

From clothes to cameras, to snacks, to comfy blankets, and more. The boys were all shouting and screaming in joy and excitement.

She lets out a laugh, watching the boys get busy with their gifts.

Geonu, however, starts to feel weird. It was as if someone was watching them personally despite the many cameras scattered around the whole place.

He looks around, his eyes landing on JungKyung. His eyes widen in an instant.

He stares at her, words unable to escape his mouth.

JungKyung notices his stare and teasingly wave at him. A mischievous yet sweet smile on her face as Geonu remained shocked.

Heeseung notices the look on Geonu's face as if he has seen a ghost. His eyes follow the older's stare and his eyes widen as well.

"What!? JungKyung Sunbaenim!!" Heeseung shouts, walking backward as he points his finger at her.

The other boys look at the direction where he was pointing.

They all stood up from their seats, very surprised by the sight of JungKyung standing in their kitchen.

She playfully saves at them, eventually letting out a laugh when she saw the funny reactions on their faces.

She exits the kitchen, walking closer to the boys.

The boys could only stare at her. Her hair was now a peach pink color and it looked stunning on her.

She looked like a princess that just came out from a movie. The boys were completely taken away by her.

She stops within a meter away from them. She sweetly and widely smiles at the boys before slightly bowing her head.

"I am Jeon JungKyung, pleased to meet you, boys."

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━