💤 stayed in the practice room

Most lights are turned off since JungKyung was the only one in the spacious and large room

She was using her Bluetooth speaker instead of the speakers inside the room.

It was 2 in the morning, JungKyung stayed behind to practice more.

Her legs felt numb and she was sweating very much but she continued to dance.

She was alone, focused on the choreography that she wants to perfect.

Her sneakers left a few marks on the floor that can be cleaned. Her bangs kept getting in the way, so she tied it.

The squeakings of her sneakers accompanied her song.

Her body just felt so numb after dancing simultaneously for the whole day. The song ends and she falls on the floor.

Her breathing was rough and her eyes were droopy. She swore she could have fallen asleep on the floor.

"What are you still doing here?" Her eyes wide open at the familiar voice. She sits up and turns around, there stood Sunghoon.

She tilts her head, puzzled about why Sunghoon is still in the building.

"Don't you have school later? Why are you still here?" JungKyung says as Sunghoon sat in front of her.

He smiles awkwardly as he thinks of a way on how to tell her that he's been waiting for her.

"Uhh- I was practicing too," he lies. JungKyung nods her head, too tired to put too much thought into what he said.

She rests her back on the floor again, the cold wooden floor. Sunghoon watched her before he looks around.

"Noona, come here," JungKyung stiffens at what he just called her.

She sits up and suddenly, Sunghoon begins to wipe the sweat from her face. She sat still on her spot.

Sunghoon leaned closer to wipe her sweat. Once he finishes, he moves back and smiles at her.

JungKyung stared at Sunghoon.

It was only the two of them in the practice room. A few lights across them were on, so they only have a little light.

It was quiet, very quiet.

"Why are you still here?" Sunghoon asks JungKyung.

"I was practicing-,"

"But why this late?" Sunghoon cuts her off. JungKyung remembers Sunghoon's answer earlier.

"How about you? Why are you practicing this late?" JungKyung says to defend herself.

Sunghoon sighs and looks away. The lack of light made his red cheeks go unnoticed by her.