🥳 congratulating everyone

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

♡♡♡♡:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

JungKyung jumps into Heeseung's arms with no hesitation.

"Congratulations on making it!" She says, her smile was wide and she was all excited.

"Wow~ she isn't gonna congratulate us. Let's go, Jay-" Sunghoon laughs, ready to drag Jay away but was stopped by JungKyung.

"Yah! I'm very happy for all of you. You finally get to debut." JungKyung breaks the hug and proceeds to hug her friends.

"We'll be waiting for the time we get to perform with you," Heeseung says, holding her hand.

"How about you, resentment, anger, and shame?" She looks at Jay who just laughed, done with his friend's words.

"I'm great, amazing, cool." He mocked his anger tone and replaced the words with positive ones which made her laugh.

While the four friends were catching up with what they have missed, the other four members were debating whether to join their conversation.

They have been a fan of JungKyung's and would love it to talk to her again after a long time.

"Hello??" JungKyung turns her head, a soft smile appears when Sunoo shows her his eye smile.

"Sunoo! Nice to see you again." She smiles, hugging the boy as the others joined in.

"Hello, senior JungKyung." The others say formally which caught her off-guard. She smiles, chuckling.

"JungKyung is fine~ congratulations to ENHYPEN! How are you guys feeling? Especially the youngest here." She looks at Niki who just nervously laughed.

"I'm great, I'm very happy. Thank you for your support!" Niki bows his head and JungKyung did the same.

Niki starts to panic, raising his head in an instant. The others laugh as JungKyung was called to congratulate the others.

"See you guys backstage." She waves before rushing over to her brother who was talking to K and Daniel.

"Hey, cheer up. You both did amazing." JungKyung hugs the two giants.

"Thank you, Sunbaenim." K and Daniel say as K starts to cry again. JungKyung pats his arm, hoping to comfort the boy.

"You'll both debut soon! I can feel it! I hope to perform with you boys soon as well." She smiles, following the others backstage where they will pack all their things.

JungKyung, however, got special permission to check the lobby and the dormitories for the last time.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

She smiles as she remembers the first time she came there.

She then makes her way to the purple room, laying down on the 1st place bed.

She stares at the ceiling, thinking about her plans for Halloween.

"Oh, you're here too?" She turns her head at the door, smiling when she sees Heeseung and Sunghoon entering the room.

"What are you guys doing here?" The two were in more casual clothes. The two boys smiling at the sight of their best friend.

"Just saying goodbye to this place." They say, sitting on the beds.

"This place is too memorable to not say goodbye to." Sunghoon smiles and JungKyung laughs, agreeing to their words.

"I can't believe it's over." Heeseung says, sitting on the chair massager.

"It felt like I just visited yesterday." JungKyung says, laying her head on the pillow.

"I feel like I just arrived yesterday. Time passes by so quickly." Sunghoon says, Heeseung nods.

"I'm really happy you guys will get to debut, especially Heeseung. You've been training as long as me." She looks at Heeseung who just laughed.

"Then we have Sunghoon who has been training for 2 years." She says then they all laugh.

"But you really proved yourselves. I'm very proud of you guys." Her voice got softer and then silence starts to take over the atmosphere.

Soon, sniffing was heard and the two boys look over at JungKyung who was crying.

"Why are you crying?" Sunghoon asks, a small prominent smile on his lips.

"I don't know... I'm just so happy for you both. You've gone through so much negativity yet you both stayed strong."

"I'm just very proud of you." She covers her teary face. Sunghoon moves to sit beside her while Heeseung hugs her.

The two boys comfort JungKyung, feeling happy to see and talk to their friend who has been training with them.

"Congratulations, you two."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung exits the building, following BTS. She was about to turn around until someone has wrapped their arm around her.

"Why hello, Jay." She smiles, looking at the male who smiles back.

"Hey, I heard that you cried tears of joy because of Sunghoon and Heeseung." He said, wanting to confirm it.

"Yeah, I was too happy." She says, Jay pats her head before he walks past her.

"Better not let anyone know your past."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I'm running out of ideas to write in this book.