💕 vlive

JungKyung smiles as she waits for more people to watch her live

She leans closer to the screen to read the comments. 

[unnie I missed you :D]

[you look pretty as always hehe]

[noona, there's a ghost behind you!]

She tilts her head and looks behind her. "There's a ghost behind me?"

She freezes for a few seconds before she chuckles. She suddenly waves, which surprised and made the fans laugh.

"There's nothing behind me." She turns around and pretends to apologize.

"Anyway, how is your day so far? I just finished my schedule, so I'm doing a live." She smiles,

She notices a few negative comments like their day wasn't well. All she could do is nod.

"I'll try my best to help you all. Comment your problem and I'll see what I could do." She softly smiles,

[A boy started a false rumor of me at my school. I want to confirm that it's false but how do I that? I'm scared...]

JungKyung winces at the first problem she saw. She bites her lips and sighs.

"I know how it is fearful to be straightforward. I know how it feels when you want to shout it's not true."

"All I want to say is stay strong, you have time to take care of yourself first."

"Once you've done it, you should approach that boy and tell him it is false or be strong and shout that it's not true."

Her smile disappears when she sees a hate comment.

She tries not to speak about it, she knows it will cause drama but she could not help herself.

"I know that I have done mistakes but my life is my privacy. You don't have the right to tell me what is right or wrong."

"You don't have to tell me that I can't date this person because I do love focusing on my career."

"I don't want to say this but find something better to do than spread hate and toxicity to other people."

She becomes quiet and reads more comments.

They were mostly positive after what she said.

Most of them said that she's brave and strong. They said they love her.

New fans also commented that they have fallen in love with her.

A few hate comments pointed out that she shouldn't have said that since it might get worst.

"It might get worst but I'm strong. If all you focus on is hating someone, that is not productive at all." She said,

She gives a few more bits of advice to other people.

Some have a problem with bullying. Some with family problems. Some with love problems.

She notices one that piqued her attention.

[I want to tell my parents that I'm in love with the same gender but I don't think they'll accept me.]

She tilts her head as she thinks about what she could say.

She proceeds to smile widely.

"I understand that our parent's acceptance and opinions matter a lot to their children."

"It could be the downfall to the child or the pillar that keeps them from falling."

"It's very important to be yourself and I believe that's what other parents should understand."

"Their child is being themselves and they're happy, they're enjoying it. To be honest, I don't understand parents like that."

"I understand that it's difficult to accept the same gender love but it's who they are."

"I know that earning the parents' acceptance is very difficult and might take time."

"It's all worth in the end, I love to believe. Their child is still their child, nothing will change that fact."

"If you like the same gender then go like the same gender. We don't choose who we fall in love with."

"Many are supporting you, we, I am supportive of your decision."

"It's okay to be scared but you are their child. I know they will accept you because you're a part of them."

"You are you, you are different. You love yourself, you know yourself. That what makes you unique."

She chuckles and shows a big heart in front of the camera.

"I love you!" She sweetly laughs,

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I just want to make a lovable chapter.

Also, I mean what JungKyung said.