🐰 volunteering with Jaemin

JungKyung jumps from her seat when the van's door opened

Her hand on her chest as she calms her rapidly racing heart. Jaemin laughs as he sits beside her.

"Do you have everything you need?" JungKyung asks the boy and the driver begins to drive to their destination.

"Uhh- I have my phone, wallet, candies-,"

"Why would you need candies?" JungKyung asks and Jaemin opens one.

He puts it into her mouth which took her back. Jaemin chuckles and relaxes in his seat.

"Because I want to~ and the children might want some, it's useful." He closes his eyes to fall asleep.

The trip will take them 3 hours.

Since they're both exhausted from their nasty schedules, they decided to spend their days by volunteering.

It took some convincing from their companies but since it's for the good, they accepted.

One hour later, Jaemin felt his phone vibrate. He takes it from his bag and replies to his manager's message.

He put his phone on silent-mode and peeks at JungKyung. She was asleep, her head was leaning on the window.

He looks around the van and sees a blanket from the seat behind theirs.

He takes it, unfolds it, and places it on top of them. He gently moves her head, so she could lean on his shoulder.

His arm wrapped around her shoulder, so she wouldn't move away from him and hit something else while she's sleeping.

He leans his head on her head and falls asleep as well.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Jaemin wakes up, he looks around. They're near the nursery they will help out in.

Jaemin looks at JungKyung who is still sound asleep. He looks at the driver,

"How much more until we reach the nursery?" Jaemin asks,

"30 more minutes," he says as he takes a turn. Jaemin thanks him and looks at JungKyung who moved from her seat.

"Are... We... Near?" She asks sleepily. Jaemin chuckles and thought of someone.

"Did you ask him again?"

"Who?"

"Sunghoon,"

"No, I can't... It's too embarrassing," JungKyung says as she pulls the blanket more towards her.

She covers her whole upper body, including her head.