vlive

Jungkyung fixes her hair and checked the views behind the camera

She then bites her lip before sitting in front of the camera with her phone. She waits for more viewers and it's coming in faster than she expected.

"We're getting a lot of viewers than expected." She chuckled and comments are starting to be sent.

"Oh, ~ comments as well." She said, taking one macaron in front of her and showing it to the camera like she's feeding the viewers.

"Ahh~~," She said and got shy in an instant. She then took a bite of the macaron and her eyes sparkled.

"Wah~ very good!" She showed a thumbs up and laughed.

[Unnie is so cute~]

[Please be my girlfriend :((]

[I love you already!!]

She shyly laughed at the comments and noticed there are already a lot of viewers.

"I guess, it's better to start now." She said, eating the other half of the macaron and swallowing it.

"Hello, everyone ~  I am Jeon Jung Kyung and welcome to my first live ever." She said with her arms reached out like she's asking for a hug.

"Anyway, let's talk about getting to know each other." She said, smiling sweetly, melting the viewers' hearts.

[When did you become a trainee?]

[How long have you trained for]

[How did you and other idols become friends?]

"One by one please, I'll answer them all, don't worry." She said, scrolling up to look for comments.

"I became trainee three years ago because of someone and have been training ever since." She smiled and saw the comment about her and her friends.

"I met most of them because of school, I think.. yeah, because of school." She said, grabbing her phone to check their Groupchat.

"The people I'm really really close with is Ryujin, Jaemin and Jeno. Also Hyunjin and Jeongin." She said, showing the viewers a picture of 6 of them.

"That was school, taken a year ago I think." She said and took a bite of another macaron.

[Is there any idols you admire a lot?]

She chuckled at the comment.

"Boa Sunbaenim and BTS sunbaenim also.." She takes a sip of her peach juice.

"But I also admire NCT Dream Sunbaenim a lot also like I love their songs. The members are also very hands-" She stops and covers her mouth.

She then hides her face with her phone, laughing.

"I admire them too much, please don't hate me." She said, laughing embarrassingly because of her comment.

[Unnie~ they said in a live that Renjun likes you!!]

She read that one comment and blushed. She acted like she didn't saw that and faked a cough.

"M-moving on from them!" She nervously chuckled and heard the door open. She then smiled widely.

The two dogs run towards her arms, in front of the camera.

"Guys!! Meet my two dogs, Cloud and Nana!!" She said with a bright and wide smile.

"I'm taking care of them with my brother who lives with me." She showed them and the two dogs start to bark joyfully at the camera.

"They're so cute, aren't they?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
「 With NCT DREAM 」

Renjun smiles softly as he watches JungKyung play with her two dogs who are adorable.

"Renjun, what are you watching?" Jaemin asked and Renjun immediately turned off his phone.

"Nothing!" He said but Jaemin heard his own best friend's voice and smirked.

"You know, if only you told us..." His smirk became wider and Renjun suddenly start to have a bad feeling.

"We could let you meet her."

"I don't like her that way!"

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷