💘 song recording

「 Day 1 - Hwall 」

「 Day 1 - Hwall 」

JungKyung reviews the script whilst listening to the recorded demo version of the song she will be recording today with a friend.

She hears the door open and a smile creeps onto her face when they both made eye contact.

"Here is Hyunjoon~," He says in a singing tone, making her chuckle.

She gets up from her seat and walks towards him, hugging him immediately.

"Sit down, don't tire yourself out." She says, helping him sit down. The boy laughs, sitting down across her.

"I can walk properly now. No need to worry about me. I'm quite excited about this, so don't let my health concern you." He laughs,

JungKyung only pouts, giving him the strawberry latte she ordered for him. He thanks her and takes a sip of it.

"Let's sing it first and then we'll get to the recording. They're still setting the microphones up." JungKyung asks him and he nods.

Their angelic voices only complement each other as they sing acapella. Hwall only smiles when they both sing together during the chorus.

He remembers his trainee days where he used to sing with her while JungKyung plays the guitar.

"Love is inescapable~" Hwall ends with his deep vocals, earning a smile from JungKyung.

"You two, the microphones are ready." Her producer calls them both.

"Good luck to us then."

「 day 2 - Chung Ha 」

Chungha knocks on the door before opening it. A wide smile appears on her face when she sees JungKyung looking so focused whilst listening to her song.

She quietly closes the door and creeps behind JungKyung, surprising the girl when she touched her shoulder.

JungKyung turns around and looks at Chungha with a big and sweet smile. Chungha chuckles, finding the younger adorable.

"Your big sister is here~" Chungha did a little shake with her hands, making JungKyung laugh.

"What took you so long, Unnie?" JungKyung asks, making the older pout.

JungKyung felt her heart was stabbed as she found Chungha being adorable again.

"I'm like 10 minutes early because I wanted to see my favorite dongsaeng." She says, JungKyung laughs and holds her hand.